Clover Devices

1. Open Food Name with Open Price

I know there is custom item to put in whatever price onto the custom item, and you can put in text in the modifier. But the Custom Item can not be sent to the kitchen printer, so this is useless...

Something like this will be very nice.

A completely blank button for the merchants to put in whatever NAME, MODIFIER and PRICE on their own. And this needs to be able to fire to the kitchen printer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Clover Station  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Coursing

We need the coursing function to be easier to use. Right now the coursing takes too much time to fire, we have to go into function and click the course one by one to fire. We have more than 100 customers at once so this is not going to work.

Have something like this:
    Have the option to pre-set the items into different courses.
    For example:
    Cesar Salads in Appetizer category can be pre-set as First Course.
    Spaghetti & Meatballs in Pasta category can be pre-set as Second Course.

So, when the servers fire the order, the kitchen printer can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Thousands of printers out there, 1 compatible with clover for kitchen? Really?

Please make clover more flexible to add different (including thermal) printers to station systems for kitchen printing, etc. The fact that of all the available printers on the market clover is compatible with............. 1
    Really?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clover Station  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bottle Deposits

Clover currently does not allow the bottle deposits application from Turnkey on the latest version of the Station pro. This is the only app available to capture deposits from what I am seeing for bottle deposits. It would be great if this feature could be added right into our own inventory application as we have many convienent stores and places of business that need to accept additional .05 per bottle who currently cannot because there is no option to download the app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Battery Backup Feature for Station Pro's

2018 Stations have built in battery backup feature but Station Pro's don't but I see the battery is charged. Can you make it so that Pro's can have access to the battery backup as well. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Modifier display options Vertical versus Horizontal

Currently the only option for modifiers display is along the horizontal top of the Station screen scrolling from left to right.

Offer a vertical display option similar to how you can display categories with items displayed to the right. Very helpful for places that have multiple modifiers. This will speed up the transactions ordering times versus have to scroll along the top from one modifier to the next and enhance the user experience of the devices.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Merchant wants to do a Partial Refund using the manual card entry

I was trying to help a merchant to process a partial refund of $100. However, it could not be done since it was not letting the merchant to see the payment screen because it always sends the merchant to the customer facing device to dip or swipe the card. Please allow the merchants to select the manual card entry payment method for this type of situations were the the merchant only has the information of the card.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. merchant want to have a longer cable for the station pro to connect to the mini

8-10 ft cable for the covid times for the clover station pro

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dark Mode Display

I have quite a bit of merchants requesting a dark mode display, similar to how cell phones have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Clover Station "Pro" Customer Facing Chord

The Clover Station Pro is now my "Go To" for the majority of my customers. However, The chord that comes with the Pro is 2 feet long. We can buy a 4 footer, but need an 8 to 10 foot option for the food cart application or food truck application.

One could say, just use a 2018 station with a tethered mini, but the 2018 station does not have LTE, which my food truck/carts need and want.

Any and all help would be great!

Respectfully,
    Jeff

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ethernet

We often run into situations where a network switch is needed for connectivity. Adding a network switch to market place would be extremely beneficial. I believe that we could sell quite easily.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Customizable Screensaver

Customizable Screensaver feature for informing employees of daily specials, etc.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Service Plan Descriptions Device vs Dashboard

Why is the presentation of Service Plans different on the Dashboard then on the actual Device? Shouldn’t they be the same experience? The dashboard gives 4 vague Categories…. While the device lists main function/processes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Customer facing rewards

I think it would be great if a customer could register, or at least be notified on the screen when they sign for their order, for our rewards program. We do not print receipts for customers unless they request one, and they don't always want a receipt (email or paper), so the best way for customers to know about a rewards program, and to join would be on the screen after they pay or while paying!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Restricting the reprinting of tickets in Clover dining does not fully work

Restricting reprinting works if the employee clicks on the guest ticket prompting for a manager pin but does work if the employee simply hits the three dots right of the pay button. They can reprint as many tickets as they would like. Struggling with theft in a buffet situation where the customer buys a common item and the waiter does not enter the ticket into the system hoping that the customer pays cash and just pockets it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a Comp Button

Allow merchants to comp (give away a free meal) in the register app. This will allow merchants to track any food that is given away for free. With every comp ask for a reason why the meal was comped.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Control music player from Clover Device

To be able to control music from the point of sale. Even being able to play Pandora/other music streaming from an IPad. which can connect to the Point of Sale and speakers via Bluetooth, would be ideal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Spanish language on the Clover Station 2018

Please enable spanish for Clover Station 2018. It's available on the Mini and Flex, and rather easily so. Meanwhile, on our flagship device, the most popular/second most popular language on the planet is not.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to set permissions to open cash drawer by the role the person is clocked-in and only on their device

Ability to set permissions to open cash drawer by the role the person is clocked-in and only on their device.

ie. a server can also be a bartender, but when they are are server, they should not be able to access the cash drawer.

Also a quick access button for cash drawer to speed up opening of the drawer.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Clover products available in another color

I have asked this before and told there was nothing in the works.
    But I'm asked by potential and existing Customers about this all the time. I doubt I could be the only one? I've always thought ( and heard for clients) that a black or graphite option would be fantastic.
    This week I was making some cold-calls and saw that Square now does have this option out in the market. It's a nice new graphite/dark gray looking color. They must have had request and felt there was also a need if they did it. Maybe this can be looked…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base