Clover Devices

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Skip and Print WITH Tip Line

"Skip And Print" Always USED to Print a Tip and Signature line, now it doesn't. We would like that to come back. Curb Side service is very trendy and our customers are asking for a tip line!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Clover Station Solo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Simplify Menu Modifiers

When selecting Modifiers, Clover needs to be able to add a "Add, hold, or swap" button.
    I am working on getting my menu into Clover, but am used to Aloha, Cake and Toast. Each of these competitors have this ability, and I am shocked that Clover cannot do it.
    What I am left with is to double or triple the size of my modifier group which will drastically complicate my menu. Please help! I feel like this is a simple change that will make a huge difference!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clover Station Duo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Clover Dining split bills by guest or item for printing

Within the Clover Dining the server should be able to split the bill by guest or item to print out to give to the customer for payment. This functionality should be very similar to the splitting payment functionality. There should be a button to print out split bill by the "print all guest bills". Once the button is click, a selection screen should display giving the server the ability to select the guest or item to group for printing out the bills for the table. Again this should be the same or similar functionality to the payment split functionality.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Clover Station Solo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add note when deleting order

Add the ability to create a note for a deleted item or deleted order and the ability to track deleted orders.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the ability to see statistics of how my business performe hourly in a bigger range

I was trying to do it and is not possible it just shows me how my business performed hourly in one day at a time if I want to see like the last 6 months, for example, to see what hours are more profitable to make decisions I cant do that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clover Peripherals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Notification for Declined Reoccurring Payments

We have a wine club set up and we set it up with reoccurring payments in Clover. So we have 60+ users right now and we have to go through them all individually each month to see if the card was declined or not. It would be really helpful if we could receive an email notification when cards are declined in the reoccurring payment section.

We want to promote it more, but this part of the process is so time consuming that if we scaled up to 100-150 people then we wouldn't be able to maintain the program b/c we…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clover Peripherals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. VOID NOTIFICATIONS

Allow the user to opt in and out of certain notifications to their email, SMS, or Clover G2 App!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clover Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Set default order type by device

My restaurant has a Clover Station that primarily handles to-go orders and Clover Flex devices that handle dine-in orders. Currently my default Order Type is set to Dine-In, but this default applies to all my Clover devices. I want to have a different default Order Type on my Clover Station since this device mainly handles to-go (sometimes I forget to select To-Go and it defaults to Dine-In).

I would like to have the option to set a default Order Type based on device. The account-level default Order Type should still exist, but if the device has a device-specific default Order…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sticky Label font size

change Sticky Label font size

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add service charge or fee based on order type.

With more and more states outlawing plastic bags, we are forced to purchase reusable high-end high-priced bags for to-go items. In order to pass that cost along to customers, it would be nice to have clover let you add a service fee for these items by choosing the type of order so that the amount could be added only for takeout orders as opposed to dine-in orders. A surcharge by order type would solve that problem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clover Station Solo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Items Report (Include Employee Name)

The merchant would like to be able to see who sold a specific item when viewing items report via the device instead of having to access the dashboard and filter each employee individually.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clover Station Solo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would like a feature where tips can be added on both printed receipts and tablet screen

would like to take receipts on printed receipts and on tablet screen this would be really easy for customer to use and employees cause not all customers want a receipt and would much rather have to enter there tips on the tablet screen and not all customer want to place there tips on tablet screen and would much rather have there tips on a receipt where they can see there charges. This feature would be most helpful to merchants with one device and would also limits call to clover support to ask for card numbers to enter tips because they…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tax Exemption Rules for Food and Beverages in Canada

Tax Exemption rules at the terminal. We are unable to achieve tax compliance using the Clover device. In Canada for food and beverage there are tax exemption rules that need to automatically be applied.

We are a bakery and we offer freshly baked goods. If a customer buys 1 item, full tax rules will apply. If a customer purchases 6 or more baked goods, the baked goods become tax exempt and do not collect taxes. But if there is a non-baked good item in the cart, such as a drink taxes will be fully applied to the drink item only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clover Station Duo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Clover Invoice Payment Email alert

Ability to designate email recipient for Clover Invoice Payment confirmation

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cancel order

Hi development team,

I love my clover POS since last year and cannot wait to change over my 2 other locations to Clover as well. However, the system lacking the feature of automatically prompt printing to kitchen once an already fired item being deleted or removed. This is first to notify kitchen not to make anymore. Secondly my FOH and BOH are far distance and this is to avoid employee theft as if the order was paid by cash, employee can delete it and no one would know. Being an owner, this feature is very important as we need to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. clover.com

Security Enhancements for employees with clover.com access
    1) Have login notifications. i.e.: Every time a user logs onto the virtual terminal (clover.com), an email notification will be sent to the email address on file to alert them of a logon.
    2) Allow IP lockdowns. i.e.: Certain user can only login from certain IP addresses - e.g.: from work only. This ensures that no one is logging on from home, etc.
    3) Login Logs. i.e.: So the employer can see who and when users logged in. e.g.: "Hi Johnny what was the reason you logged into clover at 2:34am on Sunday?"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add delivery as a fulfillment method for online ordering

add delivery as a fulfillment method for online ordering
    This is for merchants who use their own delivery drivers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Order receipt format options don't work with Star 700 kitchen printer

Order receipts printed on a Star 700 kitchen printer do not follow the formatting options that are selected in order receipt setup. For example, when using a medium or small font, the printed dotted lines always print regardless if this option is selected or not in the setup. Grouping items also is inconsistent based on the font size selected. The order receipt preview does reflect the selected options, but the printer doesn't. Clover Station Duo running counter service app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please bring back NO TIP

Clover before had the NoTip on the tipping screen. Now it show skip. Due to this customers are selecting skip more often and before. It seems like customers did not like selecting no tip and would tip. Now they just press skip and don’t leave a tip. Clover support told me to add this comment here to request an update for this issue. Unfortunately smart tipping does not work for us cause of elderly customer base and they do not do well with technology.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Flex SIM Options

I would like to see other options for SIM card providers. AT&T doesn't have a good connection everywhere so having the option for other mobile carriers would allow for more merchants to use the SIM option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clover Flex  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?