Skip to content

Devices/Hardware

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Devices and Hardware. Please share your ideas for how we can update our hardware to improve merchant and customer experiences at the point of sale. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Device Setup: Were you able to easily put together and configure your device? Please express your thoughts on the device setup process here. 

2. Individual Device Categories: Share your ideas that have to do with all things hardware including the design, functionality, durability, compatibility, and more.  

3. Accessories/Peripherals: In this category, you can post all your thoughts on Clover accessories and peripherals such as the pin-pad, cash drawer, scales, scanners, and printers.

4. Other Device/Hardware Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

Devices/Hardware

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

32 results found

1. Add the ability to create a note for a deleted item or deleted order and the ability to track deleted orders.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi development team,

I love my clover POS since last year and cannot wait to change over my 2 other locations to Clover as well. However, the system lacking the feature of automatically prompt printing to kitchen once an already fired item being deleted or removed. This is first to notify kitchen not to make anymore. Secondly my FOH and BOH are far distance and this is to avoid employee theft as if the order was paid by cash, employee can delete it and no one would know. Being an owner, this feature is very important as we need to…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My restaurant has a Clover Station that primarily handles to-go orders and Clover Flex devices that handle dine-in orders. Currently my default Order Type is set to Dine-In, but this default applies to all my Clover devices. I want to have a different default Order Type on my Clover Station since this device mainly handles to-go (sometimes I forget to select To-Go and it defaults to Dine-In).

I would like to have the option to set a default Order Type based on device. The account-level default Order Type should still exist, but if the device has a device-specific default Order…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Once items have been fired change color of table so it shows items have been fired to kitchen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add delivery as a fulfillment method for online ordering
    This is for merchants who use their own delivery drivers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We run a grocery store and scan more than 10 items for most orders. The scanned items are shown from top to bottom. When we surpass 10, it stays on the first 10 items and we are unsure if we scanned the most recent item or not. This leads to mistakes as we have to drag it up and sometimes click on it or delete/add more of same item by accident. It is very inconvenient and unintuitive. We need you guys to update this so it automatically pulls the most recent item scanned up, or have new scanned items come…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There needs to be a way to do an exchange of merchandise for items rather than those that are the same price as the items being returned. Currently if a customer wants to exchange an item they are only able to exchange that item for something of the same value. They should be allowed to exchange an item for anything in your inventory. Example: if a customer is bringing back an item for $50 and wants to exchange if for a $25 item and a $10 Item right now it does not give you that option. It only allows you…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If an item is not entered into the system and an employee is trying to ring it out, it does not give an alert. It still has the same scanning ring. In VERY small font it says "you do not have the permission to enter this" or something to that effect. It would be nice to have a different "error" sound for things that were scanned, but not actually " rung up". Or have LARGE font that the item wasn't rung up.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. can you guys add a "search" button on the online ordering system with clover, customers don't need to scroll through pages of menus

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Merchant wants the Telecheck tender type to prompt for the customer signature on the customer-facing Mini. It currently prompts for the signature on the Merchant-facing device, with "Automatically take payment on connected device" selected.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. merchant would like the option to turn on and off the continuous scanner on the Station Duo according to their business needs

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Merchant would like to have the online order to follow the same sequence of the orders that are assigned by the device

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please make available the option to set homepage on Clover web browser.
    There's an option on the menu of the browser but does not work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tax Exemption rules at the terminal. We are unable to achieve tax compliance using the Clover device. In Canada for food and beverage there are tax exemption rules that need to automatically be applied.

We are a bakery and we offer freshly baked goods. If a customer buys 1 item, full tax rules will apply. If a customer purchases 6 or more baked goods, the baked goods become tax exempt and do not collect taxes. But if there is a non-baked good item in the cart, such as a drink taxes will be fully applied to the drink item only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How come there is no deletion tap to show how much in items were deleted before the sales transactions takes place, in theory someone walks in orders leave his cash on the table and walks out the employee goes back in and delete all the items except for one pocketing the rest of the money. Charging for one item and putting in the register money just for the one item. This can only be done on cash transactions, the credit card transactions are accounted for,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add the sale app to the clover duo station.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. would like customers to be able to sign on customer facing mini when using telecheck.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Full disclosure regarding my "clover rewards not working" complaint write up:
    My previous write up was extremely critical and I want to now speak of a much better customer service experience.
    Today, tech customer service rep, Rodney, helped me to see that my rewards program is working as intended by reviewing my dashboard. My issue was not the rewards program.
    The problem we still have, however, is our orders app on our clover duo is not working correctly when our customers "check in" with their phone number. When we complete the sale, the customer's name and their sales history from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I got problem with customer complain that when we select pay. the customer see only the amount of the items price + tips, but they don't see the taxes include. For example: the item about is $9 + taxes $1. So total on my cashier screen is $10 but on the customer screen is only $9 with tips option. It's show total include taxes anywhere on the screen alt all. Is there anyway you can add it to the screen that would be better.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?