Reporting

1. Allow for custom reports

I should be able to take any of the base reports and filter, total, and add fields as necessary. The existing reports are not sufficient to my company's needs, and we're spending days each month to export the data that we need to create reports outside of Clover.

Right now we need to run the sales, tenders, and discounts reports for every employee in order to collect the information we need, and then we have to collate and transform that information. I would expect any POS system to have much more robust and flexible reports.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding Modifiers on Dashboard should be all in one shot instead of a page at a time

A client should be able to log into the dashboard, select all items and add modifiers without doing it page at a time

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Last four of card

Add a column to Transaction Reporting page showing the last four of the card number. You would be able to avoid clicking "Detail" to identify a transaction. This is really helpful when trying to compare batches to deposit totals on the processors end.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Report of items by tender type

I need to run a monthly report for a government agency that shows items by tender type. Since there is currently no report, I have to manually count the hundreds of items by tender type.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. taxes on shifts reports

Merchant is requesting to have the taxes listed on the shifts report in the shifts app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. dashboard compare hourly sales

On the dashboard you show us net sales for the current day and a comparison to last week. Below that we see the hourly of todays sales. It would be SO helpful if you could also show the hourly sales of the previous day just right on top of the current day with a different color on the graph. It would be great to compare hourly sales from the same day last week.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Reporting for Items broken down by tender types

I need to be able to see all my items are being paid for by tender type.i sell insurance, taxes and auto registration. It would be nice to know how much was sold for taxes in cash/check/card and so on for each service i provide

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Reporting

The merchant would like to see the total items within her inventory via the reporting application. She like a section added that will show the amount of re-orders for items. Also the merchant would like to be able to view that last date that specific items were last sold

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dashboard Report filters on device

Have the dashboard report filters to be implemented on the device so you can filter the report more.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Customer reports

Customer report which includes transaction made by customer with their name, city , state and zip

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Report with option to export active items only

Need the option to export a report that reflects active items showing on register with current price

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Better Daily and Hourly Reporting

We are able to select a custom date range in our reports, but the data is spit out as an aggregate of all days in the range. So if I select 3 days, I am shown a report of the entire 3 days, instead of each day separately. I am not able to compare data daily except by exporting and manipulating with Excel. I recommend you give us the ability to see a summary of each day that is in the date range, and then if we were to click the summary it should open up a tree to show…

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Filtering Reporting

Merchant would like to have the option to filter reports to not include the individual items on the sales report on the clover. Advised that the work around is to use the clover dashboard to filter.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cash Owed to house by Employee

I need the ability for employees to view and print how much CASH they owe to the house. Currently the sales overview is broken out by location instead of by employee. I need to be able to see how much John Smith owes to house as well as Jane Doe. This should include payouts so that the total cash owed to house per employee is easily identified. This way my employee can close out their cash at the end of their shift, regardless of the time of day. Right now, the employee closing at the end of the day shows…

73 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Refunded tax reporting

Currently we have 2 sales taxes set up - state and local meals tax. Both are reported and paid separately. However, when there is a refund, the report shows "Payments" - the two taxes collected (separately, before refund), "Refunds" - two taxes refunded (separately) and "Net taxes" - total tax collected after refunds (together). We have to manually calculate total tax after refund for each tax separately (Payments minus refunds for each tax). Need itemized "Net tax" - state total after refund and meals tax after refund. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Report on zip code

Would like to search both orders and reports based on zip code. We do a lot of deliveries and always include full address in orders

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Deleted Items Disappear on Past Transaction Report

Need to keep Items that have been deleted from inventory on past Items Sales Reports. You MUST STOP deleting past sales details describing the item that was sold just because we told clover inventory that we are no longer carrying that item(deleted it). Just populating "Sale" as item detail is a big red flag for liquor store. We need to still be able to see item details that were sold in the past even if we deleted the item from our inventory.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Gift Card Activation Categorized As Non-Revenue vs. Gift Card Activations in Reporting

When a gift card is activated and/or loaded, the amount is placed into Non-Revenue vs. Gift Card Activation and confuses merchants. The description of Non-Revenue even states that this amount does not include gift card activation yet that is where the figure ends up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. void on portal

We need to be able to void a transaction on the portal itself since there is a VT already

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Day Parts for Restaurants

Restaurants should be able to break up their reporting into day parts using custom time frames. For example, Lunch 11am-4:59pm, Dinner 5pm-9:59pm, or Late Night from 10pm-3am. Reports should show activity from staff, items solds, discount/voids, tender types, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Reporting

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base