Inventory

1. Option to schedule an automatic inventory/sales report .csv export

The option to export a .csv of the inventory and sales report is an incredible feature of Clover. One additional boost that would perfect this feature would be an option to schedule an automatic export at a specific time to be sent to an email address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Track & Report Average Cost for Item

Item's cost is averaged because upon the keyed cost for each new in take. Provides a more accurate report of Net Margin & Net Profit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add Revenue Classes/Labels when adding a new item

With the inventory redesign, we've lost the ability to add a Revenue Class/Label when creating and adding a new item to the inventory. In the old version of inventory, we had a drop down menu called Labels that let us select our Revenue Class/Label. Now, we have to add the item and then go to Revenue Classes separately and then into the Revenue Class and then add the item to the Revenue Class. This is much more time consuming when adding many items, which we do nearly every day. For now we've switched back to the old inventory design but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make Immediate Adjustments To The Revised Items Screen On The Website Version of Clover

Just when you think they can't possibly make this worse, the new Items screen on the Clover website is a perfect example of adding more work and time to something that WAS NOT broken.

First, cost needs to be on the main screen. I can't understand why this is not there. You can't sort the items on the screen to how you want to be visually displayed, nor can you adjust the size of each field. The search field MUST include the product code!! The UPC code is in the product code field. Our products, and I will safely say…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. An inventory report that when exported includes on one sheet 1. Category 2. Label 3. Item 4. Price 5. Quantity in stock

What is the purpose of an INVENTORY application, if it cannot generate a report that includes all of these on one sheet? The fact that this is not already possible, begs the question "why have categories at all?" What is their use if not for inventory reports? I would very much appreciate a reply as I am seeking not only improvements in your products, but also the logic behind such seemingly odd omissions from the software capabilities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bulk Uncheck

Allow for bulk unchecking in the inventory app. I have THOUSANDS of items in my inventory. If I want to sell a select few items online/app i would have to individually uncheck everything i dont want. You should be able to "bulk" uncheck "online" and "POS".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Inventory adjustment tracking

Adjustments to the inventory need a way to be tracked and logged. Otherwise anyone with access could just change an items inventory to say whatever and walk away with the difference. the lack of this feature is surprising honestly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adding INVENTORY

It would be nice and would certainly save merchants loads of time, if when adding Stock (scanning in barcodes) that the stock quantities do the addition for them. Or at least there be an option of either ADD or SWAP the new stock quantities. This type of option exists in another software program that I work with and would be beneficial and a smart addition to the programming. Thanks for considering this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. over write clover id for inventory from my older clover

I am transferring to new clover. My older clover has ECWID account linked to it, and the way the website part is built to use the clover ID from inventory sheet to point. Now when setting up the new clover, it will not allow me to overwrite the clover ID, it will actually automatically generate a new clover ID to my inventory. Which means I will have to rebuild my website again every time I need to change my clover hardware, which I do every once every 10 months and I own 8 stores. Building a new website with 3500…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Better Tools for Scanning In and Receiving Inventory Linked to QuickBooks

Retail stores should be able to receive and scan inventory as they receive new shipments, and that data should be able to sync back to QuickBooks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Manager or employees Should be able to add the inventory but they should not be able to delete the inventory

Right now the inventory app doest have any limitations. If we give permission to the manager he can delete the inventory the owner doesn't know want is going on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Auto remove from register when item reaches zero on inventory stock tracking

When stock inventory tracking is enabled and account reaches zero rather than manually having to click the show and register box to and check it it should auto remove from register display.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Delay inventory cloud updates.

It is cumbersome to have inventory updates automatically push to the POS. This auto publish can disrupt service during regular hours, and inhibits working on menus, items, and inventory while the business is open, as well as when it is most productive to work on inventory.
    If you can schedule a push to the cloud instead of automatically with every change it allows for a more productive and continuous workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow revenue streams to be selected when creating the item.

When creating an item, there should be a drop down menu that allows a revenue stream to be added to said item. This saves time and effort while allowing the optimization of inventory management / analytics.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Integrate with CLIO

CLIO is a lawyer management platform that enables attorneys to manage all case files and payments. It is the one of the largest attorney management suites in the country. Having this functionality would enable us to compete effectively with LawPay.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Arrange categories in alphabetical order

When merchant create a new item on the device and try to select category to add the new items to the list that come up need to have the categories in order so merchant can find them merchant have a lot of categories and every time she add new items merchant is having a hard time adding the item to her categories because the list is not consistent

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow merchant to clone inventory items on device

Allow merchants clone/duplicate their inventory items on the clover device.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. update price on multiple items at a time on the inventory

Merchant explain that she sell cigarette in her business and the prices change a lot doing the year and it would make changing prices on the dashboard by selecting all the items that need to have the same price all at once and just changing only the prices because most cigarettes have different types but all of them are the same price when it come to the type of cigarette

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Canada  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Inventory Management

Inventory should be easier. Every year I have to add each item cost up for an Inventory. There should at least be a report we can run. We put cost and retail prices in for a reason.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Inventory

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base