Inventory

1. have choice of upcharges on Modifiers,

Currently we can set a specific set up charge on a modifier,
    Can we make that a variable so that the server or manager or who ever can decide the cost of the extra

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. dashboard on device

dashboard on device - Will not connect on station. Several merchants would like to easily access their online dashboard on the station. Its much easier for inventory ordering.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. dashboard on device

dashboard on device - Will not connect on station. Several merchants would like to easily access their online dashboard on the station. Its much easier for inventory ordering.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Modifier to include items in inventory

We sell sample boxes of items that we have in inventory. I want to create a modifier where I can select items from my inventory menu so i can properly track inventory.

Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Inventory / Search filter missing

At this time we only have the ability to search for;

All Categories (pre programed)
    and any category we manually create

There is no way to search for "Unclassified" items that have not been placed into a category.

Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Value on your stock at the cost price and at the retail price! on the clover flex device..

it s the most import information for one business... the inventory is born for know the value we have... thank you to help this app to grow up!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Canada  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Website Inventory adjustment should be returned

I was relieved when Clover added the Quick Edit to the inventory. I was able to cut my time in half by adding or subtracting inventory,

Now that it has been disabled here is how Inventory is added or subtracted.
    Currently for 10 items
    1. open inventory items
    2. find item (Only can do one at a time and if I search for the item it doesn't stay after I save change)
    3. open item
    4. scroll down to item tracking(worse description ever)
    5. open item tracking.
    6. add number
    7. save.
    8. Repeat 10 times
    Whoever thought that was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Categories being applied to Labels.

Merchant wants the option to be able to assign Categories to labels. When creating a custom item under the category, their custom items that are created are not being printed unless they add it to the inventory and apply it to a label afterwards when the print option is set to fire labels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Multiple sku

I would love if we were able to take 2 barcodes, add them to the same inventory item, but they have different inventory quantities removed when scanned. So in my cigar shop For ex: Davidoff Churchill stick= 1 stick but the Davidoff Churchill box = 24 sticks. This way when my employees open a new box from inventory to be placed on the sales floor in sticks, I don't have to go into inventory, remove 1 box, and add 24 sticks to the inventory. My old system allowed me to link the 2 items together. This made it a lot…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Edit item on order after order completion

We would like to edit item description on an order after the order is complete. Once in a while employee makes an error. At least Admin should be able to fix errors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Be able to have Categories then Sub Categories, then Items, then Modifiers when Entering Restaurant Menu

Most other POS systems I've worked with do this. For example, I want my staff to be able to choose Alc Drinks as the category, have the sub category options be Draft Beer, Bottled Beer, WIne, Mixed Drinks, then Items be the list of bottled beers etc optional so that way I can still input cost and it will track, but also be able to make and assign modifiers (helpful for mixed drinks).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Option to schedule an automatic inventory/sales report .csv export

The option to export a .csv of the inventory and sales report is an incredible feature of Clover. One additional boost that would perfect this feature would be an option to schedule an automatic export at a specific time to be sent to an email address.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Track & Report Average Cost for Item

Item's cost is averaged because upon the keyed cost for each new in take. Provides a more accurate report of Net Margin & Net Profit.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Revenue Classes/Labels when adding a new item

With the inventory redesign, we've lost the ability to add a Revenue Class/Label when creating and adding a new item to the inventory. In the old version of inventory, we had a drop down menu called Labels that let us select our Revenue Class/Label. Now, we have to add the item and then go to Revenue Classes separately and then into the Revenue Class and then add the item to the Revenue Class. This is much more time consuming when adding many items, which we do nearly every day. For now we've switched back to the old inventory design but…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make Immediate Adjustments To The Revised Items Screen On The Website Version of Clover

Just when you think they can't possibly make this worse, the new Items screen on the Clover website is a perfect example of adding more work and time to something that WAS NOT broken.

First, cost needs to be on the main screen. I can't understand why this is not there. You can't sort the items on the screen to how you want to be visually displayed, nor can you adjust the size of each field. The search field MUST include the product code!! The UPC code is in the product code field. Our products, and I will safely say…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. An inventory report that when exported includes on one sheet 1. Category 2. Label 3. Item 4. Price 5. Quantity in stock

What is the purpose of an INVENTORY application, if it cannot generate a report that includes all of these on one sheet? The fact that this is not already possible, begs the question "why have categories at all?" What is their use if not for inventory reports? I would very much appreciate a reply as I am seeking not only improvements in your products, but also the logic behind such seemingly odd omissions from the software capabilities.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bulk Uncheck

Allow for bulk unchecking in the inventory app. I have THOUSANDS of items in my inventory. If I want to sell a select few items online/app i would have to individually uncheck everything i dont want. You should be able to "bulk" uncheck "online" and "POS".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Inventory adjustment tracking

Adjustments to the inventory need a way to be tracked and logged. Otherwise anyone with access could just change an items inventory to say whatever and walk away with the difference. the lack of this feature is surprising honestly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adding INVENTORY

It would be nice and would certainly save merchants loads of time, if when adding Stock (scanning in barcodes) that the stock quantities do the addition for them. Or at least there be an option of either ADD or SWAP the new stock quantities. This type of option exists in another software program that I work with and would be beneficial and a smart addition to the programming. Thanks for considering this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. over write clover id for inventory from my older clover

I am transferring to new clover. My older clover has ECWID account linked to it, and the way the website part is built to use the clover ID from inventory sheet to point. Now when setting up the new clover, it will not allow me to overwrite the clover ID, it will actually automatically generate a new clover ID to my inventory. Which means I will have to rebuild my website again every time I need to change my clover hardware, which I do every once every 10 months and I own 8 stores. Building a new website with 3500…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Inventory

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base