Inventory

1. Modifiers do not show in the same order with online ordering as they were setup.

Modifiers do not show in the same order with online ordering as they were setup. I normally setup the first (top) modifier item to be the most popular so it defaults to it also if I got to a existing modifier and add an item to the list it will now show as the first item on the online ordering. so what ever you want first you need to enter last when setting up new modifiers. sort order does not work at all for the online ordering.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Modifiers - Add specials with price addition for non menu items

Example, someone orders an extra lemons or 5 slices of bread or something like that, it can be added to the guest 1 at table 4 and $2.00 added to that extra item

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Have inventory management that caters to retail

Merchant is looking for the inventory to have items that can have modifiers with separate SKUS that will allow each variation of the item to be tracked. Example: (Category- Rings) (Item- Diamond / Ruby/ Emerald ) (Modifiers with individual SkUs )

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. QR code

Need a QR code of our online menu. To print out and tape to our tables, for covid reasons

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. inventory needs to count down on sizes and colors. one option for a single number of inventory is not enough

Countdown inventory when an item is sold, example: sweatshirt, in red, blue, and gray, in sizes small through 2XL.....
    I need items to be grayed out so customers can't select a size or color I don't have. A huge bummer and I was almost ready to go online.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Brief description

Allow the merchant to put a brief description of the item so the servers can suggest the best option for the customers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The ability to set Minimum Maximum choices of modifiers in templates

When using inventory excel spreadsheet, there is no option to set minimum/maximum allowed choices for modifiers. currently it has to be done either using online dashboard or clover device by doing one by one in modifier groups.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Not allow double discounts with discounts app in register

Option Prevent discount from being added multiple times to an order in register

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. allow price changes in bulk using a percentage mark up.

If an item cost me 100.00 i would like to be able to click a button for a 10% mark up on cost. i would also like to be able to change prices in bulk. we want to mark everything in the store at 10% over what we pay and there is no bulk pricing button i am aware of. everything is based off discounts but we ue a mark up system here

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add option to set items per dollar

Merchant wants an option to be able to sell three items for a fixed amount of 2.00 dollars. To have a an option that will allow to have "3 items for 2.00" without having to add a variable price or an order discount in the case they would like to have "6 items for 4.00" or "9 items for six dollars".

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Prix fixe / fixed price menu

Full service upscale restaurant environment. We offer a prix fixe option. For set price you get an app, main and dessert. All of the items need to be fired to the kitchen. A la carte menu is also available. Currently we have it set up as "Prix fixe deal" for say $50 with the 3 courses as $0 modifiers. Problem is modifying the food (the modifier). If guests orders fish cooked well done, there is no way to modify it to tell the kitchen, besides a manual note, which shows up on the bottom of the order, which is confusing.…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Modifier to have a Label/Printer associated with it

I have an item - Hamburger - that prints in the kitchen grill printer generally, but with a modifier choice of fries or a side salad. If the side salad is selected I would like the order to also print to the Salad printer. If fries are selected then it will only print at the kitchen grill printer.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add test mode on to the clover mini

Test mode is currently not available on the mini it would be a great option to add on the POS system since that way merchant's with out a station are able to run test transactions without any worry's on there clover mini.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adjust Item Cost options without impacting previous sales for margin reporting

Merchant would like to have options in item cost to adjust cost as it changes without impacting previous sales at the previous cost. Merchant would like to be able to track margins

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Track Inventory stock when manually updating qty with last modified marker

Merchant would like an indicator or marker to the items added when the stock has been modified on clover dashboard. "Last modified time Marker when adding and decreasing qty. (color coded optional)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Negative amounts in inventory

We have a coin laundromat. Our attendants have to sometimes give customers money back when the coin machines are down. Also, the pull cash out of the till to put in the washing machines. I would like a way to enter this negative amount in my inventory. otherwise we are having to keep track of it on paper. I want to make sure my cash drawer matches my clover. I would like to do this without having to purchase yet another app. Seems like this would be standard. Any ideas on how I can record this. i would like to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Set cost on modifier

To Set cost on each option with in a modifier so that you can track and give value to a modifier of the option with in a modifier. Currently the software does this on item but not the modifier of the options with in a modifier.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Need Ability to Adjust / Sort order of Items and Modifiers in dashboard

Once an item is keyed into a category the order can't be adjusted. Likewise with Modifiers. Many Merchants prefer to organize by most popular or alphabetically but they currently only display in the order keyed.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Inventory

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base