Skip to content

Apps/App Marketplace

Welcome to the feedback forum for Apps and the Clover App Marketplace. Please share your ideas for how we can improve the user experience of the Clover App Marketplace as well as how different types of apps offered can be enhanced. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap. 

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. App Marketplace Functionality: Share your thoughts on how the App Marketplace as a whole can function more effectively. Is it easy to find the apps that you are looking for?

2. Suggestions for Current Apps: Tell us what new features you would like to see on existing apps. Make sure to include specific app names in your comments/ideas when possible. If you are providing an idea for a generic category of existing apps (e.g. all loyalty apps), please include your suggestion here.

3. Apps Needed: See a gap in the current app offerings? Tell us! If you are not sure if your suggestion exists in the App Marketplace, don’t worry. 

4. Other App Marketplace Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

Apps/App Marketplace

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

12 results found

1. When you log into the customer-facing Clover app, old merchant profiles still appear. This is bonkers. Why isn't there a toggle on or off for appearance on the app? Don't you want customers to have access to fresh and current profiles? Why would you keep the old ones active? In my five mile radius, 3 of the 10 profiles that appear are inactive profiles. Also, as a merchant, I should have the option of appearing or NOT appearing on the customer-facing app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In regards to the register app. I have just upgraded to a new clover system and after payment I do not get the summary of payment anymore. We used this summary to manually print receipts with tips so I can pay out tips as per the employees present when tips are given. WE are now having to go into the orders to manually pull the receipts taking more time. Is there a way to go back to having the quick recap of the payment details after payment? I sure would appreciate it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We need to downgrade the device to previous versions, because the numbers of amount charged to customer shows on the screen are too small. (Used to be larger and customer doesn’t need a receipt to verify payment made. )And your customer service are not able to fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ighting apps & hardware that integrate with CLOVER for a one stop shop POS system+
    Ex. Nest, Simplisafe, Sonos, Pandora, etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am an evangelist. I have people donate to my ministry.
    Some would like to make reoccurring donations. But, the clover app only gives the donator a one-time donation option. Why cant the donators have the option to donate a single time or set up reoccurring donations?

I understand donators can call me and I can set them up on reoccurring donations. This is counterproductive. The donators should have the option. Please add this feature to the Clover App.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clover Inventory should allow you to filter on any of the columns.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow "Apply default Taxes" to be defaulted as unchecked in Custom Item on the Register. PLEASE!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I downloaded DONATE app but see nowhere to change verbiage or recipient charity.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There are many apps on the 3rd party marketplace that are frankly garbage. When a Clover merchant has a bad experience with one of these apps, it doesn't reflect poorly on the app developer, it reflects poorly on Clover. Do we have a small team of testers who are validating the claims of these apps? I think we should. Apple polices their app store in this way.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently there is not a way to view all 500+ apps in the market by category or industry. The search capability is very limited and the results rarely show all apps by searching with a keyword. There needs to be a more enhanced way to search by keyword for apps to display with the keyword in the description of the app, not only a keyword in the app title. Also need a way to view all of the searched for apps after the keyword is entered without having to go back and search again. We are missing out on many…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Merchant had developed his own application for rewards and wanted a way to integrate that application into the clover device so that customers could leave their own feedback and that information be saved into the clover account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When searching the app market, we receive numerous results to a search but must click on every single app to understand its function. It'd be great if you could hover over the app and see a condensed description

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?