Skip to content

Apps/App Marketplace

Welcome to the feedback forum for Apps and the Clover App Marketplace. Please share your ideas for how we can improve the user experience of the Clover App Marketplace as well as how different types of apps offered can be enhanced. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap. 

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. App Marketplace Functionality: Share your thoughts on how the App Marketplace as a whole can function more effectively. Is it easy to find the apps that you are looking for?

2. Suggestions for Current Apps: Tell us what new features you would like to see on existing apps. Make sure to include specific app names in your comments/ideas when possible. If you are providing an idea for a generic category of existing apps (e.g. all loyalty apps), please include your suggestion here.

3. Apps Needed: See a gap in the current app offerings? Tell us! If you are not sure if your suggestion exists in the App Marketplace, don’t worry. 

4. Other App Marketplace Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

Apps/App Marketplace

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

65 results found

1. I just switched to the new mobile app. With the old mobile app after you finished the transaction you could log off. With the new one there is no log off function so it just stays active till it times out. Once it times out you have to go through the whole verification process again. Needless to say that's a real time consuming pain.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Integrate an option to add the Vendor's name in the items for the customers to see the description of the item.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am an evangelist. I have people donate to my ministry.
    Some would like to make reoccurring donations. But, the clover app only gives the donator a one-time donation option. Why cant the donators have the option to donate a single time or set up reoccurring donations?

I understand donators can call me and I can set them up on reoccurring donations. This is counterproductive. The donators should have the option. Please add this feature to the Clover App.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently, there is no app for gas sales, reg. prem. diesel, price per liter, qty of liters. I can only enter a total, which does not work as a category, to track sales. There must be a way to do this. If anyone knows of a way, please share! Frustrating. Spent a lot of money on the Station and 2 Flex units last year, not knowing it will not fill our need. Do I need to get a new POS?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps Needed  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The newly updated Clover Go APP. PLEASE BOLD the authorization code on the receipt. The G1 Clove app had it bold. it was easier to see.

please also give back the ability to view user transacations they ran so they can go back and verify the receipt, re send the receipt, refund if needed....etc. right now they are flying blind. they dont' know if sale went through successfully or not and they can't grab the authorization code to write down on their ticket.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The New Clover Go app we were forced to update to from the Clover G1 app we were on, is missing the ability for the user to see their transaction list for the day so they can write down the authorization code off the receipt. We don't want them to see the whole companies list of transactions that occured. Just the list they were use to on the G1 App where they could see their sales for the day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Tables App urgently needs updating to mke it compatible with the Station Pro. It states that is supported on the Station and Station (2018) but no mention of the Station Pro.
    We deliberately upgraded to the Station Pro from the Clover Mini to get the larger screen but now have a retrograde experience as the Tables App is not supported. We do not need the Dining App as that is overkill for our needs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Before the fall 2022 release, we could select (filter) batches of items and delete them as a group. In the new release, the filter may find all the items we want to delete, but the app forces you to select and delete each one individually. I manage over 48,000 line items. Without a feature similar to the prior version, I will be forced to just let the inventory grow.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Gift Card Option to On-line Menu. The Gift Card Department claims it is not available at this time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. On-Line Menu - Need visible option to "Select one" CurbSide, Pick-up or Dine IN. Current design is too hard for customers to find.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add Facebook Messenger to the Market, as customers send reservations requests via Messenger from our Facebook page and it would be more practical to handle these on our Clover Mini than on our personal phones.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps Needed  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am extremely disappointed to discover that the Clover Rewards app and customer engagement suite which is described on your website as coming free with the Clover service is not available in Canada and has no free alternative. Similar apps available for customers here all seem to carry an additional cost. In my view this is false advertising, since it is not clear on your website that these services are not available in Canada.

The customer engagement suite was one of the major selling points for Clover for our business, and I would have looked more seriously at other POS…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps Needed  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Orders App should always default to clear filters. We have issues with staff not realizing that there is already a filter in place when doing a search.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Order Paper app as a pre-installed app on devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Clover Inventory should allow you to filter on any of the columns.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add filet for chefs on market. Great app program for determining cost/profit for menu items and recipes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Needs to be a better way to ring up cocktails etc. Too many modifiers or not enough. For example beers on tap...different kinds with different types and sizes. To many modifiers makes it confusing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I downloaded DONATE app but see nowhere to change verbiage or recipient charity.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. One merchant had an unfortunate situation where a dishonest employee was able to download the app on his phone and gain access to the dashboard. We deleted the employee from system entirely and discovered the email is no longer accepted on the app - this is true if anyone's email is deleted from the dashboard - is it possible to create permissions on who is even allowed to download the app, depending on their role within the business?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have a big restaurant where we need the ability to have 2 for 1 drinks during our happy hour. Currently I'm only able to discount by percentage or a specific dollar amount. Can we please program the ability for 2 for 1.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?