Skip to content

Engaging Customers

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Customer Engagement Features. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover software to improve customer experiences, increase traffic, and retain loyalty for merchants. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas about built-in functions on the Clover Dashboard (feedback on customer engagement apps should be included in the Apps/App Marketplace forum). We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Managing Customers Internally: Share your thoughts on Clover’s built-in software that allows businesses to manage customers including viewing/storing customer information. 

2. Customer Feedback: Are there features or capabilities that can improve the Clover customer feedback tool? Let us know here.

3. Customer Promotions: How can the promotions feature on the Clover dashboard be optimized for businesses?

4. Customer Rewards: What added functions can improve the built-in rewards software to increase customer retention and engagement?

5. Other Customer Engagement Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

Engaging Customers

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

141 results found

1. Previously, when the charge went through, the options given were to print, email, or text the receipt. That's changed, and now the options are "Print" and "More". In order to email or text the receipt, you have to tap the "More" button first.

Our email and texting collection has dropped to less than 1% after this change. Previously we were getting about 5%. I've tried to talk to customer support about getting this changed back, but I've been told tough luck, try leaving a post on the uservoice page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add back "other" tender options when purchasing clover gift cards. It was removed with the last update. Only options now are cash check credit or mail/phone. Regardless if anything else is purchased.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Cards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Customer tender has been removed from the latest Gift Cards app. We need this added back because customers cannot track gift cards how they need without having a button created to tap for payment tender type.

Merchant has an issue when they add an amount to a gift card in the clover gift card app then hit pay for the customer to pay it switches them to the Register app. Once in the register app the Other payment tenders are not showing at the bottom anymore. They have a donations tender option that they added that they need to use.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Need to add street address this is how we lookup customers. Can't use system at this time because of this . Need Urgent Assistance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Merchant would like a way of offering online redemption for his gift cards or some type of discount that can be redeemed online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice to have the rewards reset for the costumers after the limit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Rewards program should be able to accommodate a merchant with more than one location. It took 4 months to find out that the merchant will have to rescind an account and manually enter rewards on the other account etc. This could not be a more tedious suggestion. I think of all the other major retail stores that use rewards apps and points and it does not work just in one store. This needs to be addressed immediately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Merchant would like Register app to pop up with Customer Name when they put their phone number in Clover Duo customer terminal so they know if that customer is currently in their network or customers app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Being able to merge clients in the "customers app".

i.e. Joe Schmoe has come 15 times, but his past purchases are not all under the same profile. He has multiple profiles. If I need to look up past orders, I have to scroll through each one. I know I can create a new order under that name, but the existing profiles of him wont account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make the ordering process faster for Quick Service Places:

1) Most Pos System ask for Dine In or To-Go at the end not at the Beg. Like the option to prompt just like customer Name at the end.

2) Also, Rather than having to enter customer name , a number is used each time some order with their order. Screen comes up with preselected numbers to click on the screen.

3) Also, Clover printer has the option to print a paper of order number only every time some place an order. Current lots of paper is waisted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. merchant would like for customers to receive notifications every time rewards are earned or redeemed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The ability to track all historical emailed receipts delivered to clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We need to be able to block or ban a customer. I had an employee sign up, save customer printed receipts and then collect all of the points and redeem the points on cash paying tables and pocket the discounted amount that was paid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We are a service business and need to accept booking deposits. I need the additional functions have an area for "Notes" for me to see only, the ability to have two due date, accept partial payment, create templates, create items or services and multiple emails for sharing invoices. Auto Reminders that can be shared.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It's too time consuming to "add customer" when you quickly need to take a payment......The suggestion is to show the card holders name in the transaction history so when we need to confirm that a payment was made we can see the clients name, regardless if we did not "add customer"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think some good features to have on Clover would be the following: being able to merge customers profiles as well as putting in customer info after time of sale if it was not put in at time of sale.

For example. We have returning customers who sometimes pay with credit cards Jane C. Smith and Jane Smith or they pay with a card with another name on it. Therefore, because they pay with 2 different cards or more they could then have 2 possible accounts in our profile. I would like to merge their transaction history for us to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can we add a customizable customer number with new and/or existing customers.

1. Different software programs (payroll, AP/AR for example) have identifiable numbers associated with each employee and (or) customer.

2. Having this show up in the reports under its own column, to identify the customer by name and number so we can easily identify across different software programs. This feature would minimize manual entries and spreadsheets.

3. On receipts, it would be helpful to view the customer # with other customer information (when the option is selected in receipt view)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am writing to request a feature addition to the discount app and the rewards app in the form of a cap on the maximum dollar amount that can be applied to a single invoice. It has been observed that our customers often redeem their rewards or discounts with a considerable purchase, say a large catering order. In such scenarios, allowing unlimited dollar redemption can lead to loss of revenue and subsequent financial burden on the business. Therefore, to mitigate such risks, it is essential to have a cap on the maximum dollar amount that can be discounted per invoice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to have the customer's name show up on my side of the screen (larger screen) not just on their screen when they sign into their reward account. I would like to be able to thank them by name at the end of the transaction. Since the customer's name shows up on the small screen (the small box that that sign in on) it should be easy to add it to my screen behind the counter. Thanks!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like the ability after adding a customer to an order through phone number, being able to access their rewards via "Select Customer" without having to use the mobile app. Same goes for non-tethered devices or clover flex. Not all customers like the mobile rewards app, and we have drive thru setup & some people find it easier to give us their phone number so we can enter in their rewards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?