1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Register and Kitchen Display App

Hello, we have been using Clover for a long time.

However, we are not happy with the Register and Kitchen Display apps Clover has.

We would like to have a more efficient and well-designed app which can be easy and more useful.

The registration app we would like to have has a monthly fee because they are provided by 3rd parties. (it is called iCodice) Why the most basic app every business needs to have has a monthly fee.

Also, the Kitchen Display app is only available if you pay for it because it is a 3rd party app. We…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Multi-Language Chat Support

Upon clicking Help on Clover Device - the option to chat with multi-language chat support

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Downloading all Clover documentation

There is nowhere on Clover Help, that I could find, which allows you to download a document containing all of the documentation for the Clover Min

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Since the Clover Help documentation was ill suited for staff training/documentation, I was forced to create some myself. However, there is n

Since the Clover Help documentation was ill suited for staff training/documentation, I was forced to create some myself. However, there is no way to take a screenshot on the device itself. The Screen Capture app is incompatible w/ the Clover Mini.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Clover Help - The documentation has no screenshots, and is too topical especially for set up. I found it to be completely lacking and unhelp

Clover Help- The documentation has no screenshots, and is too topical especially for set up. I found it to be completely lacking and unhelpful.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Navigating Clover Help is unnecessarily byzantine and confusing. Searching is also unhelpful as searches cannot be filtered.

Navigating Clover Help is unnecessarily byzantine and confusing. Searching is also unhelpful as searches cannot be filtered.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

beta testing  ·  0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The feedback option on help.clover.com should link to this uservoice web page for optimal feedback.

when you go to help.clover.com, the feedback doesn't work. If we had the feedback button link directly to this uservoice website, it would increase feedback submitted by other merchants.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We need online simulators for all Clover equipment and Apps for Clients or BCs to use, just like we have for FD130 & similar equipment.

These simulators will reduce the time spent to train Clients and their employees. Will be excellent for remote training. This will provide more time to BCs to concentrate on sales.

There will be a greater possibility of selling apps and equipment solutions by providing BCs the ability to demonstrate equipment and apps benefits and capabilities digitally.

Also, BCs can practice to increase their understanding and use of all the equipment and apps to better advise Clients whenever the need arises.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Help

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base