Setup

1. Destination Sales Tax

There does not appear to be any way to handle destination sales tax in Clover Register or Clover Online. This seems to be a common request in states that require sales tax to be based on the destination of the shipped goods rather than the originating business location.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tipping

Using Clover Mini: Please integrate Tipping directly on the Signature Screen. Our previous POS had this feature so you could insert the customer's Credit Card, rotate the screen for them to sign, and the tipping was at the top of the screen with the Signature at the bottom. Clover Mini currently has the Tipping screen right after the card is inserted but before the Signature screen, which means as soon as you rotate the device to the customer, the Tipping Screen is what they see, which is both awkward and pushy. If Tipping Screen was integrated into the Signature screen,…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Setting to be able to delay an order printing to kitchen for X amount of time

As a fast food takeout restaurant customers will call in the morning or the day before to give in their order to be ready later that day, to do that there should be an option to set a specific time when the kitchen should automatically print the order.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I know we can add a service charge/gratuity into the clover station, but it seems that California state law says it needs to be taxed? Curre

I know we can add a service charge/gratuity into the clover station, but it seems that California state law says it needs to be taxed? Currently its added after tax, can we change that

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow different font size and color (red) for the top line of order receipts.

Many of my restaurant clients want To Go orders to stand out compared to dining in.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Multiple Tax Rates on Customer Receipt

Allow customer receipts to print and display multiple tax rates (i.e. State Tax & Municipal Tax) to meet requirements that are mandated in certain states/territories.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  18 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Controlling Software Updates from Clover

Clover does its best to time rollouts during hours that most merchants are not operating. However, I believe the merchants themselves would know best which days of the week / times of the day it is least disruptive to update their POS software. Would be great to give merchants the option to set "update hours" and then honor them by not releasing any new updates outside of those hours.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Tip Suggestions in Whole Amounts

As a Clover merchant with an average order size of $5 or less I need the ability to set tip suggestions using whole dollar amounts instead of amounts based on percentage of the order so that I can encourage my customers to leave a slightly higher tip.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Setup

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base