Virtual Terminal

1. change the virtual terminal search box back to the way it was

Please change the virtual terminal customer search box back to the way it was so I can see multiple different customers at one. This new update or change that happened a few weeks ago allows me to see the first one and then when I scroll I am only able to see in between two. I have already contacted your support team who told me they can help me. PLEASE CHANGE THIS BACK ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THE CORRECT PERSON.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Attach Invoicing to Inventory

It is right there, and shouldn't be that hard of a feature to add. We need the ability to click on inventory items to send via Invoicing through the Virtual Terminal, then it reflect in the Inventory stock count for that item that it was sent. This seems like a no brainer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add payment type to virtual terminal

We are a church. We get checks in mail. We want to retrieve customer name in the virtual terminal, select the inventory item, select payment type, enter the amount and send receipt.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. List of invoices sent from virtual terminal

I send a lot of invoices from the virtual terminal and usually all get paid right away but there should be a way to see if one wasn't paid and if I need to follow up with the customer. I think this would be a great add on so we are confident sending invoices knowing we have a confirmation it was paid or not.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to process a refund through the Virtual Terminal

Please add the ability to process a refund through the Virtual Terminal. I have gotten this request from over 20 different health care practices (dentists, doctors, etc). Most doctor's office utilize a "back office billing" person that keys cards into the virtual terminal while the front desk uses the Clover Flex or Mini. However, if the back office has to issue a refund to a patient, then they must use the Flex or Mini and can't do it from their computer/virtual terminal. A lot of times the back office biller isn't even in the same building.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow Payment notifications to go to emails other than business owner

I am the business owner for over 15 clover accounts as I work in corporate accounting/finance and the notifications go to me and not any hospital staff when a client makes a payment using the payment link. This makes no sense and the payment notification doesn't tell me which merchant account it was for. Our hospitals need to know when a client pays them. Often "business Owners" are not the receiption staff who actually enter and apply payments.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Remove the email required field for stored cards

Need to be able to store cards even when a customer does not have an email. The settings allow for us to not require the email field, but when trying to charge the first transaction, it won't allow us to proceed without an email

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Tax Option to Virtual Terminal Invoices

Add Tax Option to Virtual Terminal Invoices

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Invoice expiration editing/deleting

Per Clover support, each invoice has an expiration period of 180 days. It would be great to be able to change that to whatever my business needs are. Say my customer policy is to pay the invoice within 30 days, it would be helpful to set that expiration time frame myself. Alternatively, give us the ability to delete an open invoice! If my customer pays by another form of payment, will that open invoice just sit there in my dashboard for 180 days until it expires? In that example it would be so helpful to either delete the invoice or…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Send reminders to a customer on an invoice

Per Clover support, invoices have a 180 period before expiration. It would be really helpful to add the ability to send a notification/email to the customer if the invoice is still unpaid within that time. Even if it's just resending the same invoice link.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  Leif Borden responded

We are evaluating adding reminders as part of future iterations of Invoicing support

11. Customer Info on invoicing

Customers would like to auto find and add their customers info into the invoice like on the virtual terminal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Being able to add tax to invoices sent.

Customers would like to be able to have it add tax to the invoice so that the customer can see the break down of subtotal, tax and total.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add search for "business name" to search field, not just person's name or email address

Merchant charges other businesses for products. They need the option in Virtual Terminal search field to search the business name and not just by a person's name and email address as the people and email addresses may change from time to time. In the customer field the business name is an option, requesting that be added to the search field to easily locate the correct business to be charged.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. International zipcodes

Merchant would like VT to be able to accept international zip codes that have letters or characters.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow payment confirmations to be sent to the company email used to login to Clover Virtual Terminal

Currently payment confirmations can only be emailed to the Business Owner's email. If employees login to take payments and email invoices under the "Owner" account, they have access to the entire merchant account and all settings, which is not secure.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Identifier for Invoices in Orders

When generating an invoice through virtual terminal, there needs to be a simple way to identify the invoices. Could be a new order type or just some label in the order list that says "invoice" or "virtual invoice."

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Merchant Requesting Clover GO and VT Link

Merchant states that when he processed a sale on the Virtual Terminal he is able to view it on the dashboard. However when he launched the clover go app and goes into the transaction that was processed on VT it does not load. Advised merchant to use the dashboard and confirmed that he is able to see the transaction. Merchant requesting to view VT sales on the Clover go app instead of visiting the Clover dashboard.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Adding inventory items to a cash sale

It would be nice to be able to add items from inventory when doing a cash sale especially when we are having issues with the device or app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  US  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Virtual Terminal (Invoice Reports)

For the virtual terminal send invoice option, I would like to see a report for the invoices we sent out (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly timeframes). Also,
    I would like to see invoices paid in report form. It would help with determining if we collect more money by invoices vs over the counter and phone payments.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. List from Merchant I recieved - Im a BC

• Recurring invoicing for existing customers
    • The ability to see all invoices and their payment status in one dashboard or filter.
    • The ability to select customers from a drop down menu when sending an invoice (to avoid having to manually type in the customer information every time you set up an invoice).
    • The customers tab does not merge the same customer under one customer line. Instead it repeats the same customer information repeatedly. It would be great to input customers into the platform and then select the customer to see all the invoices and payments received in…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  Leif Borden responded

Those are great suggestions, and many are already planned. I will pass on the issue with the logo, and customers request to the customers team.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Virtual Terminal

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base