Restaurant

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PLEASE!!! Change "skip" back to "no tip" or give us an option to change

Since the recent update where the "no tip" button was changed to "skip", my tips have gone down over 50%. The customer doesn't think twice about hitting skip, but when the button says "no tip" I think they realize they are not tipping a person who just went out of there way to give them great service. Please give us an option. There is 92 votes here to remove the option of skipping or not tipping all together. I noticed where the admin commented in November and instead of removing like everyone asked, they decided to change it to skip…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Hardware (Station, Mini, Flex, Go)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. STOP ALLOWING INVENTORY COUNTS ON ITEMS TO GO NEGATIVE

Currently All inventory counts are allowed to go negative. A true countdown allows you to input the total amount of inventory on hand and not be able to sell more than you have. When you get to 0 the terminal should not allow the item to be sold. Making this an option to turn on or off would be the best.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hardware (Station, Mini, Flex, Go)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow dining orders to added after a one split check is paid

If a party wants to pay separately, the problem is once one guest pays, the remaining check is locked and cannot be added to. For instance, if one guest wants to leave early, and a few others stay to have dessert or keep drinking, we know the order will be locked once a single payment is made. So we move everyone to empty tables and manage them separately as a work-around

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base