Skip to content

Reporting Functions

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Reporting Functions. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover reporting software to help merchants run their business more effectively. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas surrounding built in reporting functions. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Reporting Functionality: Ideas here should explicitly focus on the practicality and usefulness of Clover’s reporting feature. Is it easy to customize filters? Is the frequency at which reports generated sufficient?

2. Reporting Tips, Taxes, and Service Charges: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on tips, taxes, and service charges.

3. Employee Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on employees.

4. Inventory/Order/Customer/Sales Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on inventory, orders and customers. This also includes reporting on sales/revenue.

5. E-Commerce Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on online electronic transactions.

6. Other Reporting Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

113 results found

1. We would be very pleased if the Reporting app can let you filter payments by tender (example: Cash only) instead of needing to login to the Dashboard to see that info.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be nice to have someone other than the person with the role of "Owner" could receive the batch closeout report. The owner may not be the person this needs to go to, or it may need to go to multiple people.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Simply an additional option for the drop down in Reporting, in addition to "Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last 30 days, and Custom" It would be nice to have either a "Day before last" option, or a "Saturday" button, so that we can stop running the custom range each Monday after the Sunday which is always off at our location.

TLDR: Add to the Reporting drop down an option for "Day before Last"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make transactions sortable by last name so when we print them from excel it is easier to apply the payments to our customers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Clover needs the ability to imitate negative tender transactions via the Register, including the purchase of merchandise from sellers, and payouts to vendors or lottery winners.

Numerous retailers buy merchandise from consumers and resell this merchandise in their stores. Convenience stores make payouts in lottery states.

Existing 3rd party solutions for negative tender and payouts are unsatisfactory. Retail merchants need effective functionality, ease of adding used items to inventory, and simple reporting on these activities.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For reports to show darker when you print them from the dashboard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It's been an issue for our merchants who want to have the daily closeout / batch report emailed to someone at their company who is not the owner.

Clover does not have the ability to have the automated batch report go to a controller, Cfo or someone in the accounting dept. It can only be sent to the email associated with the Owner of the Clover account.

Seems like an easy fix. Can we get it done?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would love to be able to customize the end of day close out report/print out. Much of the information provided and dictated by clover on the print out is rather useless (I do not care about how much went through on AMEX versus VISA versus MC or debit) and the print out is rather long. I would love to be able to see a tax report (which I currently have to print out from the desktop dashboard) included rather than the tender report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Our shop needs to implement a new tax for specific items, i have said items broken down by cateogry.. it would be great if i could assign a particular tax to the category rather than going line by line. PLEASE implement this change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to customize the reports more, I need specific details at the end of each day and the generic reports aren't working for me. All the info is there I just need a way to pull it instead of going into each individual transaction.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Merchants need to be able to pull historical reports that reflect the COGS/liability report reflecting the cost/count AT THE TIME OF THE REPORT, not the current item cost/count.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. items are showing in one category report and not in all categories. if merchant uses the item for multiple categories merchant wants to show the items and all categories

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would it be possible to either put in the sales report, in the summary of the sale's report per devices directly or if we can a search by name tool (search tool to type the name and not just selecting it) or to have the device names in alphabetical order or a way to filter it to make it easier to find what we are looking for per devices. With 30+ terminals some can get lost in find each information per device one by one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow for hourly sales report to be filtered down to show revenue class or category sales totals by the hour. For example, how much food was sold between 10 and 11? How much alcohol between 1 and 2 am? Only total sales will show by hour and items report is too much to sort through and analyze.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Merchant wants to be able to print the items from a category without the full report. Just the category that she choose and she wants to be able to do it from the device

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We need to be able to view the notes put on transaction in a download!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would love to be able to print a list of every transaction that i've done in a year with out having to copy and past separate reports together. Currently I am only allowed to pull up 3 months at a time, so to get a years worth I have to do 4 separate searches, export the data, and then combine them myself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Quickbooks Integration. The Clover transaction reports should be synced with the quickbooks reports. It really messes with the numbers when you get into detail. If there is a way to make an easy hassle free sync option. All the transactions from Clover should be eligible for syncing with Quickbooks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am terribly confused why I have a device labelled "No Device" on my reporting screen. I need this to be labelled "Online Orders" so we know how to divide our tips. I spent half hour on the phone with Olsi (sic?) and she kept telling me I cannot change it's name because it isn't a device at all. Please keep Online Orders in their own category on my HUB, or label them as "Online Orders"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Like many companies in the US, my week starts on Monday. Why is there no way to change This Week and Last Week in Reporting to reflect a Monday start day? Seems like an obvious option to include and it would make comparison reports much more useful without having to specify custom date ranges. While I'm at it, if one does specify, say, a five day date range, Mon-Fri, the only comparison available is the previous 5 days (Wed-Sun), a totally pointless comparison. Why not Mon-Fri of the previous week?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?