Skip to content

Reporting Functions

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Reporting Functions. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover reporting software to help merchants run their business more effectively. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas surrounding built in reporting functions. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Reporting Functionality: Ideas here should explicitly focus on the practicality and usefulness of Clover’s reporting feature. Is it easy to customize filters? Is the frequency at which reports generated sufficient?

2. Reporting Tips, Taxes, and Service Charges: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on tips, taxes, and service charges.

3. Employee Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on employees.

4. Inventory/Order/Customer/Sales Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on inventory, orders and customers. This also includes reporting on sales/revenue.

5. E-Commerce Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on online electronic transactions.

6. Other Reporting Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

115 results found

1. When I am looking through inventory, I see all of my hidden and non hidden items together. This creates a lot of noise as we use hidden items to archive many products. Please create a check box or toggle to "show/hide" hidden items.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. WE HAVE OVER 30 LOCATIONS WITH YOU!!!! Modifier group items that have a $ value should also have an option to enter the $ value cost. This is essential as this makes it difficult to calculate full inventory costs for the business.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Inventory reports when exported should have a column including the Category on the Items sheet. That way you can sort by category when looking through your inventory. The example and issue I can give was trying to make a sheet that reported inventory so we can check said inventory. Because the items can't be organized by category and have the quantity column on the same page, you have to manually sort through each item one by one. Having to go through every item one by one and then making a new sheet with the information you need is inefficient.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Users should be allowed to specify reporting of orders where credit card/debit card info was manually entered because the sale was done over the phone. This should be added as a filter in the default reports.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I need the Cost $ field.
    Retail price only is not good practice for my business.
    I have to have the field shows my cost$ and Supplier

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Merchants should be able to track cost of goods (COGs) for items sold as modifiers.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add a line button so I can separate my orders, I have a taco shop and I wanna be able yo separate an order of 5 tacos from another person's order of 3 tacos, please provide a button that says space or line that we can push when we want to separate our orders

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Need to know how to get a report of my inventory that includes the categories of the items which could be sorted by category to give total value of inventory by category.

Currently there is an option to export inventory and it contains lots of useful information, but the column for 'Category' is non-existent in the export.

Business owners / Managers need the ability to track inventory value by category (For example, Beer/Wine, Liquor, General Merchandise, Tobacco, etc.) for tax purposes and other reasons.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We really need the ability to print out a z-out report at the end of a shift. That has been one of my top complaints about the system. I have had people leave me for Square because we do not have this functionality. This should be applied to all Clover devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please implement date specific inventory reports. For taxes at the end of the year retail stores need to be able to do inventory reports from 1/1/21 to 12/31/21 and there is no such feature available on inventory reports.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Merchants should have the option to take a return or exchange and be given the option to damage out the item and then be able to run a report showing all damaged out items, OR be given the option to simply return an item to inventory.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I've had multiple full service restaurants ask for some reporting related to daily guest count. Not order count or transaction count... but something that relates back to # of guest served... this data coming from the number of served guests at each table in the Clover Dining app. This would be very beneficial for measuring server efficiency since 10 tables with 8 guests would be far more work than 10 tables of 4 guests

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would like to have the ability to pull one report with everything we need instead of having to use an additional service or pull multiple reports and attempt to match the info.

Merchant Name, Employee Name, Date, Time, Payment Type, Card Type, Item Name, Item Cost, Item Refund.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Give customers the option to Print their inventory, including item quality, from both the device and the dashboard. This is especially usual for tracking information at night. Also, it would be helpful if merchants had the option to print the inventory items by category.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The existing exported report includes the Items and Categories on separate tabs, and that doesn't allow a merchant to sort by Category, getting all information on each item. Please add a column to the Items tab with the Category of each item (every other detail about each item is there in a column already) so that we can sort the items by Category and take inventory count much more easily. As it is, we'll have to go back and compare counted figures with each and every item, when if it's already on the report, we only have to indicate the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We are an ebike shop;. The current order report shows all orders whether or not they are paid in full We need a sales report that only reports orders that are fully paid. Currently someone may leave a $200 deposit on a $2000 electric bike. While we are waiting for the bike this order is reported as a sale....which it is not. Worse, the customer may change their mind and ask for the deposit back. After the deposit is returned Clover continues to report this as a sale even though it never was and never will be a sale. In…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Simple report showing a customer's purchases for the month, week, whatever. It can be exported to PDF to email to the customer. The information is already all there; just a quick button to set a time period and export to PDF.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Reporting Revenue Item Sales has no ability to print reports from the clover online dashboard. Additionally, an apparent recent update to the website took away the ability to print the entire report via the right click function in Microsoft.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. What happened to the ability to run an inventory items report which allowed me to verify at a glance what revenue class was assigned to the item? Prior to July 2021, we had the ability to do that! My gross sales numbers don't match gross sales by revenue class. I don't have time to go item by item to hunt down the problems!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?