Skip to content

Reporting Functions

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Reporting Functions. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover reporting software to help merchants run their business more effectively. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas surrounding built in reporting functions. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Reporting Functionality: Ideas here should explicitly focus on the practicality and usefulness of Clover’s reporting feature. Is it easy to customize filters? Is the frequency at which reports generated sufficient?

2. Reporting Tips, Taxes, and Service Charges: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on tips, taxes, and service charges.

3. Employee Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on employees.

4. Inventory/Order/Customer/Sales Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on inventory, orders and customers. This also includes reporting on sales/revenue.

5. E-Commerce Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on online electronic transactions.

6. Other Reporting Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

115 results found

1. Would like to have the ability to pull one report with everything we need instead of having to use an additional service or pull multiple reports and attempt to match the info.

Merchant Name, Employee Name, Date, Time, Payment Type, Card Type, Item Name, Item Cost, Item Refund.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Give customers the option to Print their inventory, including item quality, from both the device and the dashboard. This is especially usual for tracking information at night. Also, it would be helpful if merchants had the option to print the inventory items by category.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Reporting Revenue Item Sales has no ability to print reports from the clover online dashboard. Additionally, an apparent recent update to the website took away the ability to print the entire report via the right click function in Microsoft.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. What happened to the ability to run an inventory items report which allowed me to verify at a glance what revenue class was assigned to the item? Prior to July 2021, we had the ability to do that! My gross sales numbers don't match gross sales by revenue class. I don't have time to go item by item to hunt down the problems!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Merchant would like to have the option of filtering Item Sales report by tender type (cash, debit, credit)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to generate a Report that shows sales transactions daily and/or weekly (time/date frame adjustable) by Revenue Class AND by Tender Type (cash, check, cc, etc.). Ideally, the report would show an itemized list of transactions for each Revenue Class, by Tender Type. Or, ability to make a Custom Report and select parameters and filters.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. What is the purpose of an INVENTORY application, if it cannot generate a report that includes all of these on one sheet? The fact that this is not already possible, begs the question "why have categories at all?" What is their use if not for inventory reports? I would very much appreciate a reply as I am seeking not only improvements in your products, but also the logic behind such seemingly odd omissions from the software capabilities.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add a option to print the detailed report of all the payments take during the day, Like a list, from the device

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a column to Transaction Reporting page showing the last four of the card number. You would be able to avoid clicking "Detail" to identify a transaction. This is really helpful when trying to compare batches to deposit totals on the processors end.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would like to see customer name, transaction amount, Reference or invoice number and last 4 of card number listed on the transaction summary report. Similar to what I had with payeezy/First Data. It was a streamlined summary of activity for a given day that was very useful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reporting uses the most recent item cost, not the cost that was recorded at the time of sale. Item costs that have changed over time are reported incorrectly and as a result all reporting values derived from COGS are incorrect when reporting over any period where inventory costs changed. Example:
    (November 1st I set my crab cost at 3.99 and sell price at 5.99. I sell 1000 lbs at a gross profit of $2000. On November 15th my cost increases to 9.99 lb and I change my cost to 9.99 and sell price to 11.99 lb I sell 500 lbs…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to know all of my products that are not categorized. Please allow me to select "uncategorized" under "category" in Inventory.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I need the Cost $ field.
    Retail price only is not good practice for my business.
    I have to have the field shows my cost$ and Supplier

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please implement date specific inventory reports. For taxes at the end of the year retail stores need to be able to do inventory reports from 1/1/21 to 12/31/21 and there is no such feature available on inventory reports.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The existing exported report includes the Items and Categories on separate tabs, and that doesn't allow a merchant to sort by Category, getting all information on each item. Please add a column to the Items tab with the Category of each item (every other detail about each item is there in a column already) so that we can sort the items by Category and take inventory count much more easily. As it is, we'll have to go back and compare counted figures with each and every item, when if it's already on the report, we only have to indicate the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We are an ebike shop;. The current order report shows all orders whether or not they are paid in full We need a sales report that only reports orders that are fully paid. Currently someone may leave a $200 deposit on a $2000 electric bike. While we are waiting for the bike this order is reported as a sale....which it is not. Worse, the customer may change their mind and ask for the deposit back. After the deposit is returned Clover continues to report this as a sale even though it never was and never will be a sale. In…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Printable version of item sales report. Printing the item sales report requires a lot of tweaking to the printer settings to get it printed in a readable format. Printable reports is lacking in clover generally and even when placing a gift card order the invoice will no print in any sensible way despite there being a bring button.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We need a report that will pull client data connected to sales so you can see who is our top client by sales or by category etc. This is a basic CRM report that is critical for retail

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. its been a constant hassle not been able to acces daily sales from historical reports

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?