All Other Suggestions

We’d love to hear your suggestions on how we can improve your Clover experience.

1. Telecheck App Clover Mini to Mini tether

Merchant wants the Telecheck tender type to prompt for the customer signature on the customer-facing Mini. It currently prompts for the signature on the Merchant-facing device, with "Automatically take payment on connected device" selected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Software Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make tip sharing possible on cashout report

Make calculations for percentages of net sales available as part of the servers close out report. We tip share and waste lots of time at the end of the night calculating support staff tips. For example make it so there is a slot you can add title like busser and identify it as a variable percentage of net sales. Lets just say net sales is $1000. A 3% busser payout on the slip should already have a line saying busser $30 and one for food runner at 2% saying $20. That should be a calculation outside of the cash due…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Enhancement Request - No Work Around

Ability to change the server for an order done in the register app, and to get the time that each server assisted the order that was change, to be able to split the tip properly without the need to erase the open form a server and re-open it in the new server.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improvement of the Virtual Terminal

We had several requests for merchant improvement concerning the virtual terminal. Here are some improvements to be made or corrected.

Virtual Terminal
    1. In "Take a payment", it is only possible to choose a single tax. However, there are several provinces which have 2 taxes (Quebec and others). It would be necessary to be able to select the 2 taxes. Yes it is possible to create a general tax, but it distorts their tax report afterwards.

1. If we use "Invoicing" to send an invoice to pay, it is no longer possible to delete it later.

2. If we use "Invoicing" to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Two-Factor Authentication is NOT user friendly at all!

It should be our choice if we want to use it and should be able to turn it off or on ourselves. Not user friendly - staff should not need to use their personal phones to get access codes, especially as we ask our staff to keep their phones in their lockers. Getting a landline call to get a code is time consuming and NOT user friendly because if you miss that window of getting the code in, you need to start all over again. The app that we now need to download to apparently make this easier is absolutely…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Taxes on Virtual Terminal

Merchants want the ability to add taxes when sending invoices on the Virtual Terminal

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to Delete overdue invoices on the Clover Web Dashboard

Ability to Delete overdue invoices on the Clover Web Dashboard

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. two factor authentication needs to be improved

Hello clover, we are very angry that you are forcing us to use the 2 factor authentication. There are two of us that use the clover dashboard and we both have a computer that we use. There isn't cell service up here where our business is so cell phones cannot be used. After numerous calls, being on hold over and over again and transferred over and over again I finally got someone that could tell me about the authentication app. So I installed the app on both computers but can only get it to work on one computer and it…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. customers company name on receipt instead of personal name.

our customers may send in another employee to pick up product for their company. we should be able to use business name instead of personal if we want to. not to mention employees need to know the name of the owner or we have to enter it in the till kind of funny

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Better vetting for final gift card designs or able to use third party designers and card makers.

Gift cards are so expensive through clover gift cards and when I submit them there should be a better system to help owners make sure their final design works. The cost is almost not worth offering to customers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. add charge button

when I placed an order, I only see add discount button only. I would like to have a button for add charge button so that I can charge extra right there on the system.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. removal of modification issues after order has been fired

I have noticed that our employees has been able to delete the modification after the order has been fired to kitchen. Also, it won't show on deleted item so it is very difficult to track by just using clover app because they are able to modify the order anytime and can remove it from the system before they charge. I would like to have the system to not to erase any modifications made once it has been fired to kitchen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. recurring payment options

Add an option to view projected recurring schedule for payments or number of projected payment. Give an opportunity to confirm the correct information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Relabel "no Device"

I am terribly confused why I have a device labelled "No Device" on my reporting screen. I need this to be labelled "Online Orders" so we know how to divide our tips. I spent half hour on the phone with Olsi (sic?) and she kept telling me I cannot change it's name because it isn't a device at all. Please keep Online Orders in their own category on my HUB, or label them as "Online Orders"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Alternate Name Field in Inventory

Could we please add this feature back and keep it? My business uses that feature faithfully. It comes in handy when I have the same item/product but different vendors/brand. It helps in knowing which specific one is low in stock. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Reporting- items to show in categories and not only showing in one category

items are showing in one category report and not in all categories. if merchant uses the item for multiple categories merchant wants to show the items and all categories

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2-Factor Authentication Needs Ability To Choose Multiple Mobile Numbers or Email as an Option

It is very INEFFICIENT to have only one Option to send a 2-Factor Authentication Code when there are multiple Owners and/or Admins to a PAID CLOVER ACCOUNT for Management purposes. How efficient is it that I have to wait for my Co-Owner/Admin/Employee to send me a Verification Code each time I log on or vice versa when logging into Clover under 2-Factor Authentication. Though for Security Purposes, I am onboard with the 2-Factor Authentication Method, but what is INEFFICIENT is how the CLOVER APP (ONLINE ACCESS FROM A COMPUTER) does not have WORK FLOW BUSINESS designed to offer more than…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Use an email for 2 factor authentication on the Dashboard

Clover needs to allow for an email address to be used for the 2 factor auth code to be sent to. I have gotten this feedback from dozens of merchants.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 55 56
  • Don't see your idea?

All Other Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base