Skip to content

Management Functions

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Management Functions. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover management software to help merchants run their business simply and easily. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas surrounding built in management functions (feedback on business management apps should be included in the Apps/App Marketplace forum). We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Clover Dashboard Functionality: Share your thoughts on how the Clover Dashboard as a whole can function more effectively. 

2. Restaurant Menus and Clover Dining: Share your thoughts on all functions that specifically have to do with Clover Dining such as Clover’s built-in menu creation feature.

3. E-Commerce Management/Clover Online Ordering: Please include all your feedback and suggestions for enhancing Clovers e-commerce management software including Clover Online Ordering.

4. Inventory/Order Management: Please include all your feedback and suggestions for enhancing Clovers inventory management software.

5. Receipt Management: Provide ideas related to order receipts here including kitchen receipts, customer receipts and merchant copies. Tell us how Clover can enhance the processing of, information on, and appearance of various types of receipts.

6. Employee Management: Please include all your feedback and suggestions for enhancing Clovers employee management software. This includes permissions, viewing and editing employee roles, employee satisfaction, scheduling, owner access and more. If you have tipping suggestions, please include these ideas in the Tipping category of the Taking Payments forum.

7. Software Plans: Here you can provide feedback on Clover’s software plans. Please specify which plan your idea is featuring (Table Service Restaurants, Counter Service Restaurants, Register, Essentials, Payments).

8. Other Management Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1019 results found

1. Please add the current MID being viewed back under the Help button in the Dashboard Version 3 -- MANY Merchants do not know their MID and ask us where to locate it, and it's a little more involved than just "click Help at the top"; additionally quite a few merchants have two different MIDs under the same name and they go back and forth from the dropdown, but the way they used to confirm they were looking at the correct MID, was to check under help, now it's much more cumbersome.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sometimes due to whatever reason, a few customer's online order will not get sent to the printer and Clover will send an email notification. It would be best if the order is attempted to be resent to the printer to prevent any misunderstanding or inconvenience. Not all merchants have access to their email to check for missing orders so just an email notification is not the best solution.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. So every time I try to add some new item in my system from clover go app I need to type the upc code manually which so time consuming and annoying. If you guys add a barcode scanning option in clover go app for adding new items in inventory it will make our system more easy and convenient for all the users.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Being able to refund a MODIFIER when we don't want to refund the whole item or whole order.
    For example, someone orders a salad and chooses to ADD CHICKEN (which is a modifier). That modifier is +$6.
    Later that day, the customer calls because their salad did not include chicken & they want to be refunded for the chicken ONLY.
    Right now, you can only refund the whole item (salad + chicken) or the whole order. We want to be able to refund MODIFIERS (only the $6 for adding chicken).

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When in the Item or Category view, add Sort functionality (in ascending and descending order) to all columns: Price, Cost, Categories, On POS, Tax, Available, Modifier Groups, Stock Counts, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Being able to auto print customer payment receipt per device basis rather than applying the setting across all devices on the same MID.

Ex, want auto customer payment receipt printed from clover stations while offering manual selection on the Flex device.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sería de gran ayuda que el sistema de Clover pudiera guardar la información del historial de inventario, y que se pueda buscar por fechas.
    Actualmente, cada vez que actualizas el inventario incorporando nuevos productos al sistema, no hay un area de registro del inventario original existente como para poder hacer una comparativa de venta entre lo que tenías y lo que ingresaste.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. From the Clover online order platform, when items added to cart and check out them, there are picking up time option which says 'For When?' and 2 scroll down options which are 'ASAP (in 20 mins)' and 'Schedule an order'.

I want to keep only 'Schedule and order' one. My business don't take same day order so I don't want customer select 'ASAP (in 20 mins)' option so I want to remove this option so people don't select it.

But when I talk a customer service staff, he said removing the 'ASAP' options is not possible and I just don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When in recurring payment plans, it would be nice to sort the accounts alphabetically by last name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We have a 3rd party running our food & beverage. They need access to enter inventory and pull reports. I'd like to have an option that they have access to just food & beverage categories as opposed to seeing our full facility sales

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Restaurants NEED "NO" Modifiers ONLY to print in RED

Currently we are told only ALL modifiers will print in RED

YET other POS systems businesses are coming off of, allow to CHOOSE what will print in RED on Kitchen Orders ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. you need to let us see items without categories when we look at inventory on BOTH virtual site and machine how else can we correct things?????

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Have the option to set it up to be the default value for all items added to the inventory. AND/OR
    2. Bulk edit to choose this option (Automatically manage availability) for the entire inventory/each items.
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. From the register icon, if you choose delivery the prompt for address and telephone number should automatically pop up. There is never a time that you will choose delivery and not need the address. For restaurants that have younger employees-if they forget to ask for address information it creates big problems to retrieve that information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. An alert message should be changed for employees who don't have access to inventory while scanning items. Currently if an item is not in inventory and an employee scans it who doesn't have access to add items into inventory, Clover scanner beeps as if it was a normal item entered in inventory, briefly displays a discreet message which almost blends into the background of the Clover display, and allows the clerk to continue scanning other items. We have had numerous instances where the clerk doesn't realize something didn't scan and therefore we are giving away free product. It should be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to be able to run a report that shows me all the inventory that has not had sales for 6 months or longer to recognize aged inventory that needs to be discounted and clearanced to sell.

It tracks all the sales data, I just need it to show me what didn't sell within selected date ranges.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Online Ordering should have a collapse layout or some other layout options for a more intuitive end-user (customer) experience. if you look 1 of my siteshttps://paradisesmoothiejuicebar.com/mableton-order-online customers select smoothie then Berry White (ex.) they have to scroll vs there being a collapsed or tabbed option they can see more and make the ordering process more intuitive and less friction. As a developer I have to program in usability that make the experience even more challenging. Please advise?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently, when editing inventory, it brings the user back to the top of the list every time. This is extremely cumbersome with a large (4,000+ item) inventory such as mine. Every time I need to edit multiple items, I have to scroll back down several pages just to get back to where I left off in the list. Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We need a 3rd Party Ordering Check Box so we can have a separate Inventory/Menu, in the INVENTORY>ITEMS submenu so that we can price DoorDash etc independently, from our POS or our own Online Pricing

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i need to export my inventory by category , like all of my clothes are together, shoes together, jewelry together and so on ....my inventory is in sections throughout my store and being able to export by category would keep me from running all over the store A-Z ....currently the category will not export , the 3 dots at the top right will only enable you to delete !! NOT GOOD

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 50 51
  • Don't see your idea?