2 results found
-
Dashboard UI needs to be improved
The new update to Clover dashboard, has taken away many conveniences for my service based business. I have to go through so many prompts to get to my employees for payroll and then I have to go through each transaction for sale amount & gratuity amount. The previous Clover dashboard had everything on the transactions screen. After going through the new dashboard, I also found changes to my preferences like storing customer credit card information for future purchases. Disabled that real quick. I'm a service based small business and I used to love the convenience of quickly calculating my payroll…
2 votes -
Have French Language Option in Payment Links
There should be the option of having payment links that display in French. This is a legal requirement in Quebec of any commercial page having French, otherwise it is illegal in this province.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?