4 results found
-
Clover Compact: option to keep the USB port permanently enabled/ON.
Clover Compact needs a setting to enable/disable Consumer Mode for the USB port, or an option to keep the USB port permanently enabled. Currently, the USB port turns off if there is no initial POS connection and after a Windows restart, requiring the POS to reconnect.
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Need a weight scale embedded barcode scanner
WE NEED A WEIGHT SCALE EMBEDDED BARCODE SCANNER FOR REAIL GROCERY STORES. OR IF YOU CAN MAKE A MAGELLEN DATALOGIC WEIGHT SCALE COMPATIBLE TO CLOVER.
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
I strongly believe that Clover duo is maxed out and needs to be replaced with something that has more RAM or memory to it because it is cons
In my opinion, the Clover duo is by far the weakest link in the arsenal of Clover devices. Every time I put this device in a high-performing fast restaurant environment, it starts having lagging issues and freezing issues. I’ve used it in a coffee shop, I’ve used it in a med spa, and I’ve used it in a Mexican food restaurant. I never have these problems with the Clover solo, but it seems like every time I try the Clover duo and one of these environments I always regret it. I am convinced that the memory capabilities are beyond maxed…
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Clover Compact Terminal/Pin Pad design
It's required to connect the Pin Pad to WiFi and sometimes the connection is weak causing the pinned to have to be reset ending in the customer calling and complaining!
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
- Don't see your idea?