Skip to content

Management Functions

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Management Functions. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover management software to help merchants run their business simply and easily. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas surrounding built in management functions (feedback on business management apps should be included in the Apps/App Marketplace forum). We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Clover Dashboard Functionality: Share your thoughts on how the Clover Dashboard as a whole can function more effectively. 

2. Restaurant Menus and Clover Dining: Share your thoughts on all functions that specifically have to do with Clover Dining such as Clover’s built-in menu creation feature.

3. E-Commerce Management/Clover Online Ordering: Please include all your feedback and suggestions for enhancing Clovers e-commerce management software including Clover Online Ordering.

4. Inventory/Order Management: Please include all your feedback and suggestions for enhancing Clovers inventory management software.

5. Receipt Management: Provide ideas related to order receipts here including kitchen receipts, customer receipts and merchant copies. Tell us how Clover can enhance the processing of, information on, and appearance of various types of receipts.

6. Employee Management: Please include all your feedback and suggestions for enhancing Clovers employee management software. This includes permissions, viewing and editing employee roles, employee satisfaction, scheduling, owner access and more. If you have tipping suggestions, please include these ideas in the Tipping category of the Taking Payments forum.

7. Software Plans: Here you can provide feedback on Clover’s software plans. Please specify which plan your idea is featuring (Table Service Restaurants, Counter Service Restaurants, Register, Essentials, Payments).

8. Other Management Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. We can no longer see Online ordering on Clover Duo POS. We also cannot access Clover Dashboard on Clover Duo. Please add these. It is crucial to our business

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why can't I as a business owner pay the $1.50 fee instead of my customers for online orders over $30.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would we be able to have the table number question mandatory for our clients when paying with a QR code. Or, could we have different QR codes that would represent a different table number. Feel free to call me to discuss. (removed phone number from the idea for privacy purposes)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I need to know which customer is making a payment when they use my URL link from my website to make a payment on their account. This feature does not email me any notification so i do not know that a customer has made a payment

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Within the order online it would be helpful to be able to adjust the times items are available. We have a lunch special that goes until 3:00 but we don't want people to order it at dinner so I've had to remove the lunch menu from the online menu.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We believe the ability to have multiple menus available for your online ordering options will solve your need.  We are currently rolling out this feature to all eligible merchants and expect to have it fully rolled out before the end of Q1 2024.

Thank you for your feedback

Clover Communications

6. All the online orders are charged online now, so while customers are placing the online orders, they need to pass the AVS verification in order to have the orders placed successfully. Otherwise, the orders should be reject and not going through.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Gift card value should be accepted as a payment type through online ordering. Limiting gift cards to in-store use is a hassle.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Merchant would like to be able to use gift cards on COLO where customers can buy the cards.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Merchant would like to see an option for Delivery or Pickup added to Clover Online Ordering.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. An integration for Clover to print to kitchen, track orders, and report all delivery services including UberEats, GrubHub, Postmates, etc.

By providing this integration and removing the need for multiple additional tablets, we save merchants time, money, and frustration with tracking that information and reporting end of day.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?