108 results found
-
Allow itemized invoicing for each line item and line for shipping charges
Link to store inventory entered in Clover and allow for custom items line by line with option to add sales tax to each.
Also include an option to add shipping line170 votes -
A way to mark Invoices as paid when paid by cash or check
Hello! I have been using clover for almost 5 years now. I send a lot of invoices and my customers usually pay by check. I understand that if they pay by card clover makes money off the transaction, but my wholesale accounts dont WANT to pay by card. In this case I have to create another order to mark as paid. When I have over 40 accounts that pay this way I have to make 80 orders instead of 40. It causes a mess in the system. You cant delete the invoices that are canceled either so they hang in…
54 votes -
BULK EDIT COST
PLEASE , I beg of you to make COST a bulk edit item, not just Price, When entering a long list from a Purchase order it is ridiculously tedious and time consuming to add each item, variants, then price and have to tap back in to every item to add cost. You HAVE to have Cost associated with Price in order to Map a COGS report . I am so frustrated with this.
47 votes -
transactions of every single item
I would like to see every single sale that was made with an item. for example, you go to inventory, pick an item and get a list of all sales, with dates and prices. Ideal would be if you can also go from this sale to the transaction, to see the customer. Also when in orders or transactions I would love to click on the items there, to see it in inventory. hey, we're in the 21th century, that's no rocket science for a modern system and statistics is what makes a good inventory software!
30 votes -
Item Price Tracking
It would be super helpful if we would be able to track an item's price history and see who made the change.
23 votes -
Keep Order history saved on the device longer than 30 days
Any data older than 30 days is no longer stored on the Clover POS device, forcing users to access a computer for this information. This change impacts business operations by requiring additional equipment that was previously unnecessary, leading to a negative customer experience. I expect this issue to become more significant in the retail environment as we approach the holiday season when returns over 30 days are more common. Additionally, we can no longer search by a customer's last name, nor can we see if they received a discount or used reward points, which affects merchant profit margins.
19 votes -
Store Credit for Refund option
When performing a refund, the only option is to select payment form for the refund to return to. As a small nonprofit boutique, we'd like an option to select store credit so we can be guaranteed to keep the sale.
18 votes -
INVOICES! Needs revamped to work with boutiques and retailers!!!
Invoicing is lacking and not professional for the customer. It’s absolutely not user friendly or fair to boutiques or retailers selling multiple items and charging shipping unless I am missing something. PLEASE look at ******* invoicing for reference. My biggest questions are….Why does Clover only allow one total for invoicing? Why does Clover not have a SHIPPING option?⬇️
You can only put a total on the invoice. If I am selling multiple items to a customer. For instance, a shirt, jeans and a piece of jewelry. You need to have a option to add each individual item to the invoice…
16 votes -
Detailed Category Reporting
First, customization of reporting is very limited with Clover. Other systems I have used have had far more extensive options to customize and tailor reports to our needs so my first suggestion is to greatly increase the customization options for reporting.
I am specifically encountering an issue where my business requires separate accounting entries based on tender type and operation category. However, Clover does not allow filtering by category within tender type, nor filtering of tender type within a category so I have no way to account for category tender types other than individually tallying items. It seems to me…
14 votesUnder review to add this capability
-
Edit partially paid orders
Edit partially paid orders
12 votes -
Allow Quantities Over 99
This seems like it should be a very basic feature, but it is super frustrating to not have the capability to enter item quantities of over 99. If I had known this wasn't possible I would not have purchased Clover. However I did not think about it not being available because it is ridiculous. I have had to redo my entire inventory as bulk items and has increased the complexity of orders and really slowed down efficiency and accuracy of staff. I've called multiple times and no staff person at Clover can seem to even answer why the quantities are…
11 votes -
Returns
When a customer is returning or exchanging an item. There should be a way to just do that on the register screen without having to find the original order. We offer returns up to 90 days and after 30 they disappear from the history.
We should be able to scan the item and choose a "return" option. Then they can purchase anything else they want or we can refund them how they would like.10 votes -
Combined Reporting
On Clover.com, in the Sales Activity > Transactions section, Payments, Voids, Manual Refunds, Refunds and Authorizations are all broken up into seperate sections. For reconciliation purposes, my merchant is manually exporting Payments, then Refunds, then Voids and stitching those three exports together. Hoping that these broken up sections will all be better integrated into a single section in the future. This is also a gap between Payeezy and Clover. Payeezy put all the various transaction types into a single screen, and exportable report.
10 votes -
The main issue with clover is Manual refund that can not Like to customer profile this is the biggest issue for our company that make us loo
manual Refund must link to customer or we have to be able to do refund of any amounts to customer not just by item or total.
9 votes -
Exchange order items rather than just delete and re-add a new item
When an item has been upgraded or exchanged on an open order, the original must be deleted and the new item added. This still shows the item on the removed items report, but since it was an exchange or upgrade, then it doesn't reflect the transaction properly.
8 votes -
NEW Employee Sales Report - Number of Transactions per Employee
Recently Clover released a new version of the Employee Sales Report under Reporting. The previous employees report showed the total number of transactions ran that day per employee. This was helpful for my retail merchants for a number of reasons. One in particular was so they can calculate their employees average ticket size.
Strangely enough the New Employee sales report does show the average ticket size but it is only available and viewable on the Employee Sales Report in the Dashboard. not on the devices :(
That being said a vast majority of my retail merchants noticed the change immediately…
8 votes -
Allow Date Filter for the Orders App
Many of my Merchants have requested the ability to filter the Orders tab by a certain date much like the dashboard. I realize the Orders tab on the devices only allow data for the past 30 days but being able to select and show only Orders for "Today" or "Yesterday", Or "Last Week" would be very helpful just to quickly filter the orders that show up. For restaurants that deal with managing a large number of orders each day this filter would be extremely helpful. Much like the Order Status filter which filters the orders by "Open", "Paid" "Refunded", etc.…
7 votes -
holiday hours
have a way to enter special or hloiday hours on specific days so we do not have to change the regular schedule for the week and come back and change the hours again. this would be very helpful as my online partners rely on the info from clover for their hours
7 votes -
A report that will provide with a list of items and and the respective sales tax amount for each.
I am looking for a report that will provide the following in a single report by item:
1. Item name
2. item price next to it
3. sales tax amount related to the item. If item is Non Taxable it should reflect zero tax next to it.
There are not reports in in clover that shows this information. I just spent 3 hours on the phone, and went up to a supervisor level and the best that they could do is send me to this site to put a request, and maybe get a resolution in the future. Assuming it…7 votes -
Item discounts for buy 4 get 1 free
I have items that are buy 4 get one free or buy 4 and get $4 off. I would love for these discounts to be attached to this items so when I change the quantity it automatically applies
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?