Skip to content

Other Content

Welcome to the feedback forum for all other content. Please share your ideas for how we can enhance our Clover solutions and services that do not belong in any other forum such as Clover Support or Clover Care. Also, if you have an idea and you are not sure which forum it should be posted to, this is a good place to add it. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Other Content

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

132 results found

1. Error message that actually tell you what the problem is so you do not have to contact support.

Example: Everytime I tried to add an image to an inventory item, it would just say ERROR when I tried to save, with no further explanation. After spending 30-minutes on hold waiting for support, they told me I had to turn Online Ordering ON in order for the image to save.
    It would have been nice to have an error message that said "Error: can not save image because online ordering is not turned on."

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be nice if there was some Training Content Available to reseller partners who are more involved in the System Setup. I have contacted the Pre Sales Help desk and they advised that those resources are only available to internal staff.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I run a cheesecake bakery that relies a lot on my online orders. Currently the longest turn around time available is 90 minutes. Cheesecakes take at least 24-48 hour turn around. I know that customers can "schedule" an order for a future time, which most people who think ahead do, so I haven't had too many issues, however there are still customers that place an online order, pay for it and expect to be able to pick it up the very next day or the same day. I have been able to reach out and explain and satisfy them some…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Many restaurants add tender/payment buttons for gift certificates and for Groupon Discounts. Often these tender types only pay for a portion of an open order, but an employee taps the tender button before splitting. Many other systems will pop up with an "amount" window after hitting a payment button. This protects from the common error of marking the whole order as paid by gift certificate when the employee only meant to pay for part of the order. It would be great to have this option in Clover.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When an order being paid before its closed there should be an option to leave the tip to the person that opened the order (waitress or bartender). Many times people eat and stand up and pay at the bar or ask another waitress they want to pay and the person that opened the order loses their tip. I have a few restaurants that have this issue. There should be an option to be able to choose who gets the tip and to split it also.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. To bring more customers to the business, owner should be able to set a category of the discount items only good from a specific range of time, i.e., Lunch special from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Instead of going to the "categories" and click to disable "Available" one by one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My shop is a gaming shop with flair. My font for my shop name is Elegant and the one you guys have as the font on the receipt is block font.. Can you give us the option of uploading a font for the receipt printer? Also maybe have a spot that lets us put our logo on there?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why are employees able to create orders without being punched in to the timeclock and why are employees able to pull their checkout report or punch out before all open orders are settled?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Clover Dashboard Welcome Screen: Currently, the owner's name shows up next to Welcome on the main page of Clover Dashboard. Please add a feature to change this in a way that the merchant's can see their DBA name next to Welcome.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Client asked me if Clover or any of our apps has/have Drive Thru AI capabilities now or in the pipeline. He said he heard about/read about automated Drive Thru ordering (non human) to take orders. I googled it and see McDonalds was testing it and may be using, Panera and some other companies, also. Please drop me quick note to let me know if this is something that is slated in the near future to add to our Clover offerings. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Holding cash sales field missing ; Owes house blank amount of dollars field is missing ; printing report from shifts does not show field either

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Merchant is requesting to have the system round and store taxes to the 3rd decimal rather than the 2nd. Merchant is requesting this because in the current system, the tax report totals are always off by a few cents due to the way the system rounds the taxes. Requested to have the taxes round to the 3rd decimal in order to alleviate the tax rounding issues and discrepancies on the report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to be able to charge a transaction fee to all CC. Just to help cover my costs when folks order like $1 item and charge it. Percentages dont work. I can account for that in my business model.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In quick service & busy restaurants, speed is everything to keep your customers happy.

If we could specify default choices for modifier groups, it would save a ton of time. Consider the following example, in the following format:

{Item Name}
    - {Modifier Group}
    -> {Choice}
    - {Modifier Group}
    -> {Choice}

Shrimp Breakfast
    - Meat Prep
    -> Fried*
    -> Grilled
    - Egg Prep
    -> Scrambled Light
    -> Scrambled*
    -> Scrambled Hard
    -> Fried egg
    -> Boiled eggs
    -> Over easy
    -> Over medium
    -> Over hard
    -> Sunny side up
    -> No Eggs
    - Side
    -> Grits*
    -> Shredded Hashbrowns…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Should be able to show the item photo or not on the new sale page and under the categories. To show the list of items without the item photo.

List searching would be so much faster to find when there is a line of customers waiting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There should be a register update price on per item prices to be shown on receipts so customers do not have to figure out how much items cost individually. Also there should be some way to decipher old/ new items on open/ unpaid orders in the system so that your employees they know how many items to load.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When doing a transaction and attaching a customer to an order and they pay by credit card it shows the items and customer onto the receipt. However, when you do the same process and the customer pays by debit card, the items and attached customer do not show up on the receipt. Is there a way where debit transactions can have the same information as the credit card receipts?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add options for Arabic and Farsi languages on the Station Duo

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When selecting an issue within "Help & Support," it would be helpful for the MID to be automatically captured and included with the information sent to Clover Support. Also, it would be most BENEFICIAL if members can select/enter/edit a call back phone number to receive a call back at a specific phone number. Most of the time, it's employees/associates calling about a Clover issue and they don't have access to the account owner's phone number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?