Skip to content

Other Content

Welcome to the feedback forum for all other content. Please share your ideas for how we can enhance our Clover solutions and services that do not belong in any other forum such as Clover Support or Clover Care. Also, if you have an idea and you are not sure which forum it should be posted to, this is a good place to add it. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Other Content

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

132 results found

1. We received an email "Manual Refund Update" which said to call Clover Service Center (no phone number or links so not likely to be phishing), in order to help prevent fraud

Your customer service representative has no idea what I am talking about.

My suggestion is there should be communication with your personnel if this is a legit email, so they are aware of their role in fraud prevention.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am unable to see the value of all quarterly recurring accounts. It just shows the number of accounts. Migrating from a previous merchant account where this feature was active. Certainly would help to see the total amount that will be charged to the various accounts as opposed to just the number of accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am extremely frustrated and disappointed in Clover support. I have been having issues ordering gift cards for a couple weeks. After speaking to several representatives in several different departments there is still no resolve to this very important issue. I have been told multiple times that at order was sent to IT and the issues should be resolved in 24-48 hours. That was 5 days ago. I waited on hold for over an hour to hear the same thing today. After asking to place an order for the cards over the phone I was denied, I cant order online…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allowing the merchants the ability to cancel recurring payments within 24 hours. Currently merchants have to cancel recurring payments at least 5 days in advance. Merchants are requesting the ability to cancel recurring payments faster than the 5 days turnaround time. Some merchants are reporting that recurring payments are still charging customers even after they cancel the recurring payments. Engineering advised that merchants must cancel recurring payments at least 5 days in advance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Respond to customers who got scammed by an employee, had multiple bank accounts closed down, don’t give reps that will scam and then block the customer, leaving your customer without a rep or any assistance. I have had a full terminal station, the whole package, signed a contract to pay every 6 months for 36 months, yet $442.50 has been taken monthly from a completely different account than given to previous “rep”, for the past 6 months AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE ATTEMPT WITH ANY HELP!!!!!!! No exaggeration, I have called customer service over 100 times in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. INVOICING IS LACKING and not professional for the customer. It’s absolutely not user friendly or fair to boutiques or retailers selling multiple items and charging shipping unless I am missing something. PLEASE look at PayPal’s invoicing for reference. My biggest questions are….Why does Clover only allow one total for invoicing? Why does Clover not have a SHIPPING option?⬇️

1. You can only put a total on the invoice. If I am selling multiple items to a customer. For instance, a shirt, jeans and a piece of jewelry. You need to have a option to add each individual item to the invoice…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dash 3 could add back some of the features that were available in the previous web dashboard:

* ability to see the merchant ID on web dashboard
    * ability to see stock counts in the Counter Service Plan

Switching to a different merchant takes much longer than on the Dash 2.

As an ISO we need the MID easily accessible on the web dashboard to verify that we are accessing the correct account.
    Changing to another merchant's web dashboard is much slower on the Dash 3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How about an ethical program for taking barely used hardware back for reprogramming? My business went under and to my understanding resale is not possible due to programming limitations. So this beautiful system becomes landfill! SMH

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Gift cards sold online should be able to be used online. It only makes sense. And Bento and Clover being integrated without gift card integration makes for a very inhospitable guest experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When using our register/screen, after hitting Pay you come to the screen that has charge, cash or other...
    We would like to see space between cash and other.
    What is happening is our volunteer are accidently hitting some of those "other" keys which is my department transfer keys, which then the customers doesn't get charged for.
    So putting some spaced will fix this issue. I am the only one that uses most of those keys.
    So I will be able to scroll down as I do now, just will not be visible to touch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Scenario: Mobile food vendor using different DBAs and traveling to various States using Clover Flex

Problem: Customers call or dispute charges due to vendor's permanent address (City & State) on customer's statement vs location (City & State) of the transaction. For example, vendors permanent City & State: Charlotte, NC but transaction happens in Miami, FL. Customer sees transaction as Charlotte, NC vs Maimi, FL on their statement.

Proposed Solution: if merchant is using a device such as a Clover Flex, which uses cellular data (or Wi-Fi) to transmit charges, use cell tower location (or Wi-Fi location) and add a line…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Merchant would like to remove invoice number appearing on payment receipt. Merchant uses invoice number to put customer name and would like it so the customer does not see it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add a way to manage vendors. I don't understand why you did not do this to begin with, I should not have to buy a subscription to some 3rd party app to do this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop charging a fee for processing debit card. I was lunch today and was charged %4 for using a debit card. ITS ILLEGAL. I did get my money back but many people are unaware that its happening. I posted it on my local facebook group.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Instead of wasting entire piece of paper just to print one receipt with a code that doesn’t work believe me I’ve tried three different times and each time it hasn’t worked. Why don’t you come up with a Way do not automatically print and waste so much paper! How can I support business using clover? That is so wasteful?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Merchant requesting service charge and surcharge appear in the clover reporting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We would like to have the option to place previously purchased orders for the same customers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. merchant requesting we set no limit amount so he'll be eligible for rapid deposit ; merchant stated he has small business and should be for rapid deposit weather he process $500 or not

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I tried using Support Call Me Back 4 or 5 times yesterday and a couple times this morning.
    Nobody ever called me back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Restrict Employee access to view items to certain Categories only, instead of ALL ITEMS.
    Would be good if I can setup an employee that only has access to a specific category. As an example, they are going to be selling items at an outdoor event, but they will only have 3 or 4 specific items with them, instead of all 150 of our items. Limiting their view, in this scenario, would make their life easier.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?