Skip to content

Devices/Hardware

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Devices and Hardware. Please share your ideas for how we can update our hardware to improve merchant and customer experiences at the point of sale. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Device Setup: Were you able to easily put together and configure your device? Please express your thoughts on the device setup process here. 

2. Individual Device Categories: Share your ideas that have to do with all things hardware including the design, functionality, durability, compatibility, and more.  

3. Accessories/Peripherals: In this category, you can post all your thoughts on Clover accessories and peripherals such as the pin-pad, cash drawer, scales, scanners, and printers.

4. Other Device/Hardware Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

Devices/Hardware

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Please explain to clover support that just because they don't see a power supply listed as equipment, if the power supply fails on new equipment let them send out a new power supply or starter kit.

just had a solo and it's power supply fail. They sent a new solo but not power supply. Their response was they don't see power supply listed as equipment they can swap out. This is like who's on first..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When closing out my batch it prints batch totals to all devices. Want option to close out all devices but only print batch on one device

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Clover Flex  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have the Clover Flex. We use this as our register. We also have staff using the App paired with the Go to make transactions. Post sale on the Go it asks to print, text or email a receipt. When I click print I receive an error message. I would like for the App to work with and print remotely to the Flex Station. When we have the Flex reprint these transactions they ARE NOT itemized, for reasons necessary to my business, this is a huge security problem. Please adjust the app to sync with the Flex printer. Thank you…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clover Flex  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Merchant needs the clover go to send employees carbon copy receipts of there transactions only.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Clover Go  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Be able to send an invoice via email directly from Go app, similar to how Square does it.

This would need to include the ability to pay the invoice online.
    Would love to be able to compete with Square on this. Lost several deals because of not having this feature.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Clover Go  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?