Skip to content

Reporting Functions

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Reporting Functions. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover reporting software to help merchants run their business more effectively. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas surrounding built in reporting functions. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Reporting Functionality: Ideas here should explicitly focus on the practicality and usefulness of Clover’s reporting feature. Is it easy to customize filters? Is the frequency at which reports generated sufficient?

2. Reporting Tips, Taxes, and Service Charges: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on tips, taxes, and service charges.

3. Employee Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on employees.

4. Inventory/Order/Customer/Sales Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on inventory, orders and customers. This also includes reporting on sales/revenue.

5. E-Commerce Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on online electronic transactions.

6. Other Reporting Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

115 results found

1. Currently the only option to separate device SN is by choosing "this device" on sales overview screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Not sure if this is the case for users that export data to Quickbooks through the Clover app, but as a user that introduces deposits manually in QB it would be very helpful to click on tender type and see how many retail items were sold during a specific time period that were cash transactions and that were credit card transactions. Also the daily batches should have a breakdown of retail items sold and the surcharge amount.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The terminal allows you to view open order or partially paid orders but not at the same time. You should be able to check off in the filters which items you would like to see.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When adding a customized item or tax- allow the total amount to show on the reporting so that the totals match up. the transactions are not matching with the batch totals. Having a more detailed reporting system will help with itemized, detailed individualized line items showing the exact amount including taxes and additional fees

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. when an item is paid it can then be marked as ship to, partially paid, pick up and once that is done then they can mark it as such. Also create a report so they can see these items in this status.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When a customer pays for their mattress they want to know who is the vendor on the receipt. That would be the category title and that does not show on the customer or order receipt.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I just spent over an hour myself and more time on with Clover help to find a transaction where a discount was made. And they couldn't help me either. I have an item that should not have been discounted at all - staff was aware - being sold for charity. I ran the report and it shows discounts were applied. Since we sold them for the month of November - I would have look at discounts and click open every one to find the transactions I'm looking for - which is ridiculous. There should be a way to pull up…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to enter bottles of liquor and wine and have the measurement deducted as the bottle is used. I could enter 750ml tequila and every time a 45ml shot is taken out I would know how much is left in the bottle at the end of the day and especially at the end of the month. The tequila inventory choice should be connected to the bottle amount and the amount deducted as used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I need to export what was sold (i.e. line item) and the datetime of the transaction, but instead exports from any of the orders section do not include both the date time and line item. Rather, they include one or the other making it impossible to forecast what to order. We need a export that shows what we see in the web UI, i.e. the datetime of the purchase, and the line item of what was purchased. Instead, it's a datetime with a obscure ID that does not match any other report export, or a line item export without a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I currently up charge $4.00 for a Margarita or Old Fashioned. I want to run a happy hour special we’re only up charge $2.00 if modifiers were added to the happy hour list, this can be done with the click of a couple buttons

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. a way to see your current total of inventory for the year. by vendor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would like to see customer name, transaction amount, Reference or invoice number and last 4 of card number listed on the transaction summary report. Similar to what I had with payeezy/First Data. It was a streamlined summary of activity for a given day that was very useful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Modifiers having Printer Label options allowing Modifiers to be routed to different printers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As of Aug 1, 2023 item sales report, the display order for gross sales and net sales is incorrect.

Currently gross sales $ and net sales $ are displayed before item sold.

After sku and product code, the display order should be item sold, refunded, exchanges, net sold, and then gross sales $. Net sales $ should be displayed after exchanges $.

I have entered case # MI001119531 to request the display change back to the correct way it was displayed on the items sales report since June 2021 when we first started using Clover.

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We implement location tracking in QuickBooks and are starting to use Clover's Accounting Sync feature. The journal entries this feature creates do not populate the "Name" and "Location" fields in QuickBooks. As we operate multiple locations this means I have to go back into Clover to figure out which journal entry corresponds to which location, and then manually enter the correct location field FOR EACH LINE ITEM on the journal entry. Please add the ability to put a "location" and "name" against each line in the journal entry, which I believe corresponds to your "Tender Types".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unit price should print on receipts even when the item is set as having a "variable price". Currently only items with a fixed price will print the unit price on the receipt. Customers don't care what our settings are... they want to see a unit price no matter how we have our pricing set in the software. This is common sense!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Report with Bar Code/SKU of items sold for a given time period. A line for the report would have item name, quantity sold, date, price of item, SKU and bar code of item.This will greatly help in a separate POS system for reordering. One can use an external scanner to re-order, or manually input the SKU into the other POS system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. An import of Menu Inventory should NOT Deselect the "ONLINE" checkbox for the Entire Menu!
    Additionally the only way to Select ONLINE is to Select Each & Every Menu Item, Select "Online", Save, move on to the next & Rinse & Repeat. The Import (and Export) Inventory Template should have Online as a Column for each item. The Import Template should have a way to save the ALL the Existing info on an item, including Pictures, and Descriptions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We need to be able to pull a report that shows CASH v. CARD sales and is broken down to the Inventory Line Item. We can see that this report is available in the web dashboard under "ORDERS" but it does not export to excel the Line Items data. Please implement this easy feature to make our accounting down to the line item easier! :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Merchants should be able to track cost of goods (COGs) for items sold as modifiers.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?