29 results found
This new accounting sync is a great idea but in the setup in sale-accountant section it needs to either have the option to customize the categories according to what you have or than it should automatically list them according to your categories that are setup in your clover device.1 vote
Ability to run any report on the Multi-Location Dashboard
Right now we can only run the basic sales overview reports which is not helpful in trying to manage inventory, people, etc across multiple locations.
1. A critical report would be Sales by Item by Location by date that includes quantities, transaction/order ID, item name, discount, employee.
2. A report with Inventory by location in one report with the ability to see all items across all locations with any variance in cost, price, modifiers, categories, labels, revenue classes. It's very difficult when trying to sync items across locations to have to…1 vote
Device serial number needs to be displayed in wireless manager app market billing details so that users can tell which device/amount per device they are being billed for.1 vote
The client would like customers to see the change owed to them via the customer display (mini)1 vote
Clover needs better functionality for corporations with multiple Clover locations such as:
- detail sales reporting for all locations
- user roles across all locations
- ability to set up a location without being onsite with no variation of what is on the website and what is on the device (currently there are apps that show up on the device but not on the installed app on the website, same with set up features like display time out, etc).1 vote
The minimum go to sleep/ screen timeout is currently 15 s, it would be nice to add 5s and 10s options.
Merchants trying to avoid servers seating tables for other servers who forgot to log out or server seat table based on whoever used system last and is still logged in.1 vote
I would like to be able to use a deposit button, for example if clients are buying beer their is a battle deposit added and when they return the bottles we can reimburse them the money.1 vote
We have a business that has two sides, a cafe and a market. Being able to cater the home screen to reflect what items are being sold at which register would save us a headache and keep the register from becoming overwhelming, convoluted, and confusing to staff.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?