Invoice ID on receipt and email remittance
I would like to suggest two improvements to the payment process:
Client payments using our company payment link:
When a client pays an invoice using our generic company payment link, could the receipt please display the invoice number they are paying? Currently, the receipt received by both the client and our company only references the Transaction ID, even though the Invoice ID is entered as an additional field.
As a result, I need to log into the Clover site to determine which invoice the payment relates to, which makes the reconciliation process less efficient.
Company-processed payments:
When our company processes a payment on behalf of a client, could the person processing the payment automatically receive an emailed receipt? Currently, I have to enter my email address in addition to the client's email address in order for the company to receive a copy of the receipt.
I also noted that this type of transaction does display the invoice number on the receipt, unlike when a client processes their own payment through the company payment link.
Both of these changes would make the payment and reconciliation process much more efficient for us.
Thank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.