Skip to content

Reporting Functions

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Reporting Functions. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover reporting software to help merchants run their business more effectively. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas surrounding built in reporting functions. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Reporting Functionality: Ideas here should explicitly focus on the practicality and usefulness of Clover’s reporting feature. Is it easy to customize filters? Is the frequency at which reports generated sufficient?

2. Reporting Tips, Taxes, and Service Charges: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on tips, taxes, and service charges.

3. Employee Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on employees.

4. Inventory/Order/Customer/Sales Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on inventory, orders and customers. This also includes reporting on sales/revenue.

5. E-Commerce Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on online electronic transactions.

6. Other Reporting Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

114 results found

1. The new dashboard update has deleted information/reports and or information that no longer is able to be download it such as as the line item report that was found with the orders report. Now we need to spend time at looking at many other screens when doing research by specific transaction. Clover needs to allow consumers to either go back to the old dashboard and or offer better software for different industries besides retail and restaurant. those being nail, hair and spa salons. very disappointed with new update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bring back reporting features ASAP. The ability to produce year to date and year end reports is vital. Now you can not even request a report. This is an important feature. It's not like you can cut and paste 3 months at a time in a report like "Item sales Report". PLEASE BRING THIS BACK ASAP!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. From Finance-closeout show summary would be great to do one click for detail and not go to Sales activity and detail payments and refunds---too much work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello there,
    my name is Claudio and i am the new general manager of a Restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

As the new manager, I'm looking into costs and expenses and i'm having some issue with the Clover reporting system.

The location has been open since 2015 and, since now we're expanding and opening 2 more stores, I'd like to see if make sense for us as a business, to keep opening in the morning here or not.

But when I go into the report system and i try to see a specific date and time it won't let me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I view deposits and click on a specific deposit, it shows me the deposit and then a list of fees. This particular one showed a deposit of $239 and $64.11 in fees. My jaw hit the floor when I saw this. I called my account manager who had to call Clover and figure out that this was the amount for the whole month and not that one transaction. It shows the amount transferred was $174.89.
    There is no transaction on my account for that amount. Listing that amount only confuses people. I understand this has something to do with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. On the Clover Dashboard Reporting, a restaurant or retail may have multiple managers for one store or location, after an item is printed and then an item is removed from an order, we need to see a report of who approved the deleted item and who is doing the most deletion items after printing or firing items. Currently it shows the employee of the order but not who approved or overriden the printed items when managers have the permission to do so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The update to the clover system changed the background colors through the display screen and the payment machine screen. With the current selections, my color blind employee cannot see or use the system. Accessibility options to change the background colors would solve this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Comps, deletes, refunds etc. should be reflected on individual checkouts and sells reports.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello, I need to have a custom report to run on Deleted Order report with date/time stamped Item Order detail for investigation into theft so that we may tie in date and time stamp for each item ordered so that we can have coordinated evidence with video surveillance system date/time stamp. Could also be a custom report that we pay for and coordinate with a database engineer so we get exact information needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Is it possible to add a 'Sales Date' column. there is on the 'deposit date' column when reporting deposits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is there a short summary report that they can print out after they are done counting that shows if they are short or over? In our old POS, my employees attached such a report to their end-of-shift deposit envelopes twice a day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We would like to see the exported Transactions report include a column for Funded Date. We used to rely on Clientline for a weekly batch report that included every transaction from the batch, the date it was funded (not submitted for processing), last four of card, and cardholder name to reconcile with Quickbooks but Clientline is impossible to navigate after updates

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Time by time the export in Excel format has same records with EDT and other lines with EST.
    Seems a bug of the system.

Anyway add EDT or EST in the same column of the Date/Hour do not allow to use that column with the Excel functions.
    Should be better that EDT/EST was in a separate column.

If you need same more ideas on the export I am available on my email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I need to be able to run a "tender types" report by date for a custom date range. Exactly the same functionality as the sales report, which allows for DAILY SUMMARY or TOTAL toggle, but in the tender type it only allows for the summary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sales Report: Can you add a breakdown for the following with totals only.
    $Catering
    $Food and Beverages
    $Alcohol

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I export Transaction Excel Report and having the phone number and email included in Transaction report would be easier than opening detail, looking at receipt and copy/paste into the excel report. Especially since working with over 500 orders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We have 4 companies using Clover. 12 devices. As a manager I need to quickly review the sales. Example Lunch hour - 12-3 pm on Monday. The dashboard pulls up the sales but I can’t scroll using the next day button anymore. Now it reverts to Monday at 3-6 pm.
    Apparently this is an update but it took away our ability to easily scroll through the days - AT THE SAME TIME FRAME. We need this function back or at least an option to continue to next day or next 3 hr time frame.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. it now takes six taps to get a daily total where we could just look in the header of the transaction list before. We used that function daily. Please put it back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What is the Connection Link to Clover Transactional Data so we can use Microsoft PowerBI to build internal reports?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cash Collected are being reported per device instead of by Employees. Merchant need cash collected by EMPLOYEES in Sales Overview.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?