Skip to content

Reporting Functions

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Reporting Functions. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover reporting software to help merchants run their business more effectively. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas surrounding built in reporting functions. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Reporting Functionality: Ideas here should explicitly focus on the practicality and usefulness of Clover’s reporting feature. Is it easy to customize filters? Is the frequency at which reports generated sufficient?

2. Reporting Tips, Taxes, and Service Charges: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on tips, taxes, and service charges.

3. Employee Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on employees.

4. Inventory/Order/Customer/Sales Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on inventory, orders and customers. This also includes reporting on sales/revenue.

5. E-Commerce Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on online electronic transactions.

6. Other Reporting Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16 results found

1. Merchants would like to be able to customize the time frames and content for reports on the main Clover dashboard screen

201 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Merchant would like to be able to view deleted orders and have a report he can pull for this.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For orders with 6+ guests, service charge is applied as gratuity for their employees.

~edu that service charge Is included in the revenue.

~she wants service charge to NOT be included in the revenue since its gratuity for her employees

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Summarize report not items where customers can see their total in food, their total in alcohol and total in beverage. Restaurants request this a lot

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Businesses especially restaurants need to be able to track why an employee is deleting or voiding an item. Clover does not have this feature and almost every other POS provider has this option. It is critical.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. need reporting on transactions that are ran on the dashboard under recurring billing plans. Have 4 different monthly billing plans setup and have no way to go in and see what has been ran, collected, declined etc. I have to go in manually and look these up and is very time consuming and inefficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The earlier Clover system used to print the line items in both the merchant copy and the customer copy, but with new Duo device, the merchant copy does not have the line items, I like to have those back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The home screen displays a window with "Total Sales" that clears out when the batch is closed. However, if the merchant runs cash sales only, the window never clears. Merchants would like the ability to manually clear that field at the beginning of the day so that employees who do not have access to the Reporting app can view an accurate representation of total sales for the day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Always difficult to connect Clover to Doordah and clover customer care team is always talk like robotic (scripts). Main thing I would suggest to improve the customer service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. merchants are looking for an CRM integration to CRM systems that are already existing like Salesforce.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I will start charging a service fee soon. The way I understand how it will work is the service fee amount will be added to my deposit (ie $100 charge + $3 for a $103 deposit). At the end of the month, the service fees that were added will be deducted. I don't want to have to manipulate my books to add the service fee so that the deposit matches. Is it possible to either 1. deposit the service fee into a separate account or 2. You keep the service fee amount in your account and take it from there…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Before I came to Clover, I received a batch report in PDF format that I could customize. The batch number was also a simple 12 digit number. For my needs, I just needed a few filters to reconcile my books and I was done. I was able to include the date/last 4 of the card number/ authorization code and amount. I was then able to match this report to my transactions and not get things mixed up. The batch report now is nothing more than a date, amount and card type summary and some ID number that looks like it's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The problem: When I look at the 'Item Sales' with the date range of "Last Month" the reporting does not recognize the category changes but if I choose a custom date range that's within a two-week (e.g 7/01 to 7/14, 7/15 to 7/28, 7/28 - end of the month) time frame the report shows the current categories.
    This used to not be the issue - I believe Clover updated their software or something. Nothing changed in my workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Item Sales - Specification of the Days that item was purchased. Being able to get a report to know which days of the month that specific item was purchased with filters (items, categories, date. )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Need to add Carbon Copy Receipts on the new Clover Go app for iPads it's showing on the iPhone. The merchant need a copy of the receipt emailed to them. please let me know I have copies of both device email me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?