Add and lock revenuve class by category
When setting up new revenue classes today, it is extremely cumbersome and time consuming and leaves much room for error. Items must be assigned to a revenue class one by one. Further more, those revenue classes show up in printer label sections making things very confusing.
Revenue classes should have the option to assign them by category as well as individually. If I can pull a list of all beers from the beer category and assign them to the revenue class "Beer Sales" it would save hours. Furthermore, users should have the ability to "lock" a cartegory against a revenue class so that anytime I go in and add a new item to the beer categry, it automatically gets added to Beer Sales revenue, and I don't have to remember to assign new items to revenue classes every time.
Thank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.