Skip to content

Reporting Functions

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Reporting Functions. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover reporting software to help merchants run their business more effectively. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas surrounding built in reporting functions. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Reporting Functionality: Ideas here should explicitly focus on the practicality and usefulness of Clover’s reporting feature. Is it easy to customize filters? Is the frequency at which reports generated sufficient?

2. Reporting Tips, Taxes, and Service Charges: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on tips, taxes, and service charges.

3. Employee Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on employees.

4. Inventory/Order/Customer/Sales Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on inventory, orders and customers. This also includes reporting on sales/revenue.

5. E-Commerce Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on online electronic transactions.

6. Other Reporting Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

341 results found

1. Comps, deletes, refunds etc. should be reflected on individual checkouts and sells reports.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Itemized reporting of different tax categories, for example liquor, beer, food , merchandise/retail to reflect on checkout and sells report

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. An import of Menu Inventory should NOT Deselect the "ONLINE" checkbox for the Entire Menu!
    Additionally the only way to Select ONLINE is to Select Each & Every Menu Item, Select "Online", Save, move on to the next & Rinse & Repeat. The Import (and Export) Inventory Template should have Online as a Column for each item. The Import Template should have a way to save the ALL the Existing info on an item, including Pictures, and Descriptions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello, I need to have a custom report to run on Deleted Order report with date/time stamped Item Order detail for investigation into theft so that we may tie in date and time stamp for each item ordered so that we can have coordinated evidence with video surveillance system date/time stamp. Could also be a custom report that we pay for and coordinate with a database engineer so we get exact information needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We need to be able to pull a report that shows CASH v. CARD sales and is broken down to the Inventory Line Item. We can see that this report is available in the web dashboard under "ORDERS" but it does not export to excel the Line Items data. Please implement this easy feature to make our accounting down to the line item easier! :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is it possible to add a 'Sales Date' column. there is on the 'deposit date' column when reporting deposits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is there a short summary report that they can print out after they are done counting that shows if they are short or over? In our old POS, my employees attached such a report to their end-of-shift deposit envelopes twice a day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We would like to see the exported Transactions report include a column for Funded Date. We used to rely on Clientline for a weekly batch report that included every transaction from the batch, the date it was funded (not submitted for processing), last four of card, and cardholder name to reconcile with Quickbooks but Clientline is impossible to navigate after updates

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We just started using Clover and we noticed that the Gross and Net totals aren't actually complete totals. You have to check your cash/CC/other totals and add those numbers. We've spoken with other vendors and they have told us they have to do similar workarounds to get proper totals for the day's sales. This should be fixed ASAP. If we can't trust the Gross and Net totals displayed at the top of the Sales Report on the web dashboard, why are they there?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Time by time the export in Excel format has same records with EDT and other lines with EST.
    Seems a bug of the system.

Anyway add EDT or EST in the same column of the Date/Hour do not allow to use that column with the Excel functions.
    Should be better that EDT/EST was in a separate column.

If you need same more ideas on the export I am available on my email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I need to be able to run a "tender types" report by date for a custom date range. Exactly the same functionality as the sales report, which allows for DAILY SUMMARY or TOTAL toggle, but in the tender type it only allows for the summary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include batch $ total on the Orders menu. Going to Closeout to obtain this information is an additional step that is time consuming. For me, it takes several minutes to load the Closeout menu.

Previous software version included daily batch $ with the specific order amounts ... please bring that back!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Closeout App: when the batch report is printed on the device, it does not include the date & merchants must write this down manually on the printed report. Please print the date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sales Report: Can you add a breakdown for the following with totals only.
    $Catering
    $Food and Beverages
    $Alcohol

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I export Transaction Excel Report and having the phone number and email included in Transaction report would be easier than opening detail, looking at receipt and copy/paste into the excel report. Especially since working with over 500 orders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We have 4 companies using Clover. 12 devices. As a manager I need to quickly review the sales. Example Lunch hour - 12-3 pm on Monday. The dashboard pulls up the sales but I can’t scroll using the next day button anymore. Now it reverts to Monday at 3-6 pm.
    Apparently this is an update but it took away our ability to easily scroll through the days - AT THE SAME TIME FRAME. We need this function back or at least an option to continue to next day or next 3 hr time frame.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have 2 systems that have the mini screen. When I take orders on the phone for deliveries and payments on the phone. The systems ask for the customer to choose their tip amount on the mini screen. However the customer isn't in the store. The option pops up for us to skip that part. Then the order and payment is closed out and my servers and delivery drivers can't collect a tip on the receipt. I dont want to have to keep going into setup and keep moving the toggle from tip on printed receipt or on screen. So…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We are partially consignment and would love to have a percent of retail price as cost of item when using variable price. This would show our true cost of the consigned item on sales reports.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like a report that shows how much money was taken in and how many items were sold by hour. Should I open at 11 or 12? How much did I sell that hour in the past. Should I close at 6pm on Sundays or stay open till 9? Do I need to bring in another employee for a certain time period?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?