Skip to content

Reporting Functions

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Reporting Functions. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover reporting software to help merchants run their business more effectively. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas surrounding built in reporting functions. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Reporting Functionality: Ideas here should explicitly focus on the practicality and usefulness of Clover’s reporting feature. Is it easy to customize filters? Is the frequency at which reports generated sufficient?

2. Reporting Tips, Taxes, and Service Charges: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on tips, taxes, and service charges.

3. Employee Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on employees.

4. Inventory/Order/Customer/Sales Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on inventory, orders and customers. This also includes reporting on sales/revenue.

5. E-Commerce Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on online electronic transactions.

6. Other Reporting Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

361 results found

1. Recently Clover released a new version of the Employee Sales Report under Reporting. The previous employees report showed the total number of transactions ran that day per employee. This was helpful for my retail merchants for a number of reasons. One in particular was so they can calculate their employees average ticket size.

Strangely enough the New Employee sales report does show the average ticket size but it is only available and viewable on the Employee Sales Report in the Dashboard. not on the devices :(

That being said a vast majority of my retail merchants noticed the change immediately…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Tip Pooling-let's try this again since client's ask for it weekly...
    Client's want this as a NATIVE reporting feature from Clover. They want it as part of the system they are already paying for, not a 3rd party app that costs them $100 a month. Can someone please look at TipHaus and bring it "in house" with Clover?
    This is critical if we are going to be in the food and beverage space.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I need to be able to see items sold for a given time (1 week, 1 month, 2 months) on the same report as current quantity on hand in order to accurately order new product. We order beer, wine and liquor every week and need better reporting. I am spending hours to put two reports together when someone with programming skills could easily add this category to the current report.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the Tax Report, could you please Hyper-link the Tax Removed-applicable Sales amount. We would like to see the transactions where the taxes were removed,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Would be nice if it included everything when you export reports. Example the ship to address for sales tax use. At the moment we have to go back into the transaction to get the address and put it in manually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We do not use the full inventory system, but we do enter a category (one of 10) for every transaction by using the "Register" app. We have removed all permissions for the "Sales" app. However, there is not reporting option that provides us with transaction totals by "category". We need this option.

Daily batch reports do not total by category nor is there any report that filters by category. Tech support has told me there is no such option.

Can you provide this option or is there a way for me to create a custom report with transaction totals by…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I was at the clover summit last week and expressed this idea to xxxxx. He said this was the best forum to get it looked at.

1. Auto gratuity currently doesn't show up on the end of day shifts report as part of the Cash sales - CC tips = owes house equation. This causes 2 of my merchants to do it manually, is there a way we can enter into the end of shift equation?
    2. About 10 of my full service merchants have servers that will take the order and therefore put their pin number in, (no matter…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello,

Currently, there is no ability to generate reports or search for transactions by applicable sales tax. For example, in my Finances>Taxes section, there are a number of sales that apparently have No Sales Tax (0%). We cannot identify which those are, we cannot search by sales tax, etc. It would make a lot more sense to have a Report that is broken down by sales tax.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am looking for a report that will provide the following in a single report by item:
    1. Item name
    2. item price next to it
    3. sales tax amount related to the item. If item is Non Taxable it should reflect zero tax next to it.
    There are not reports in in clover that shows this information. I just spent 3 hours on the phone, and went up to a supervisor level and the best that they could do is send me to this site to put a request, and maybe get a resolution in the future. Assuming it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Who in their right mind at Clover just made the NET greater than the TOTAL (gross total) on the reports? Net is BEFORE TAXES. In other words just the product!!! FIX the change you just made to your reports cause it WRONG!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be helpful if we had the option to sort alphabetically. I need to input the sales by device into a spreadsheet and the card types aren't always in the same order.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Me and my friends have been using Clover for a couple of years now, the only thing we didn't satisfy is the service plan kept increasing over a year without notifying the user, or explaining why is there an extra fee, what the extra functionality does Clover offer to the us that the service plan just keeps increasing over a year. Because if the plan keeps increasing the end of this year or next year. I would likely cancel and just use the other POS systems with a fixed monthly service fee. Please discuss this with your team and comes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You should include multiple ways to view your inventory, such as a bar graph so we can quickly see how much we have of each product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A recent update took away the option to view online and in-store orders on the same screen in the orders app on the device. There is an option to filter between orders, but it does not have all orders as an option, so it makes managing orders tedious

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As a bookkeeper I have a request for an additional report that shows a monthly report with daily cash sales totals. My restaurant client makes daily bank deposits of the CASH they receive. I need to check if what they deposit matches with the cash sales according to Clover. If they deposited more or less than the actual cash sales then I need to record that in the books as cash over or short. Right now no such report exists so I have to look at each day, scroll down, write down the amount on a spreadsheet. Then the next…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. PLEASE bring back number of sales slips and net sales for each employee
    and option for individual employee's to have a single report for their own cash out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Submitting a request for the Card Type to be put back on the Employee Overview report within the Reporting App on the device. This is an issue for restaurants!

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?