338 results found
-
Be able to upload sales overview report into accounting software
Would like to somehow electronically upload or import the sales overview report into our accounting software (*******) linking data to specific General Ledger accounts in order to eliminate heavy data input by Accounting Clerks
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Sales Report > View by > Daily sales > Tender Type Report
Under Reports > Sales report > view by Daily sales, it shows the daily gross and net sales, but not by Tender types. With Tender types it only show the total amount from the Date Range. Why?? Please make it so that we can view the daily sales by tender types as well. Thank you.
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Be able to add service items from POS
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADD A SERVICE ITEM FROM THE POS. ITS A HASSEL HAVING TO LOGIN TO THE CLOVER DASHBOARD JUST TO ADD A SERVICE WHEN IT COULD'VE EASILY BEEN ADDED FROM THE POS DEVICE.
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Transaction Detail Report Includes Invoice
When exporting the transactions, Clover should populate the Invoice number field so an admin can see what invoice belongs to which transaction
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Transaction Detail Included for Closeout
I would very much suggest allowing us to see the transaction detail included in a closeout. We run a 24-hr towing business and are set up for an auto closeout. It is hard for our shops to determine which work orders are included on which day (especially when some guys are out in the field when the closeout occurs and the card processes when our unit gets into cell phone service, not necessarily at the time the card was run). Currently, the only way to determine this is to run a custom report every day, since the closeout times vary…
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Customer Notes Accessible from Appointment Calendar
It would be extremely helpful to allow stylists and staff to access a customer's notes directly from the appointment on the calendar without having to navigate to the customer profile.
For salons and service-based businesses, customer notes often include critical information such as:
Hair color formulas
Previous services performed
Haircut or styling preferences
Processing times
Product recommendations
Special instructions or client preferencesHaving these notes readily available when opening an appointment or when the customer checks in would improve efficiency, reduce the number of clicks required during service, and provide a better experience for both staff and clients.
Suggested functionality:
…
1 vote -
Be able to change the greeting to customer on an invoice
Can you make the Email customization so that it can be edited or, specifically, can you change the Email customization from "Hey client," to "Hi client," as "Hey" is very unprofessional.
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
One entry, connect to the devices with three MIDs
I have three coffee shops, three devices, meaning three MIDs. To enter a new product in the menu’s I have to enter it three times. Time consuming. I contacted Clover after installing the third device was told since there is three MIDs, I cannot have One enter location and each MID location is “separate”. I can access all three locations on one dashboard so I should be able to enter one item (and any modifiers, menus, etc, and click a button for each shop to send the info out. Having to enter the item three times and build modifiers three…
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Report default setting is now condensed, would like to set default option to see full report
As of lately the default setting for reporting is the condensed viewing. I would like the option to set default to full report. the condensed viewing does not work for my business and it's an added step each device to make the filter change to full report.
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Allow longer than 14 days of pre-auths to show on the dashboard reporting
Allow longer than 14 days of pre-authorizations to show on the clover dashboard reporting, preferably 30 days for longer order completion timelines that merchant businesses have
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Add pickup date and time as an option in register app
When I take a catering order and payment over the phone, I add the items in Register and take the payment and add a order note with the pickup date/time. Problem is that I can't generate a report of all the catering orders and sort them by pickup date and time. The orders app shows the catering orders but only sorted by the date/time the order was placed. Maybe if a pickup date/time option was added in the menu where discounts are added, that would work.
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
ABILITY TO ADD NOTES PER LINE ITEM
I would love the ability to add a description per line item on the invoice. For example, if I am selling a package, I would like to include a description of what is included in the package.
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
ABILITY TO DRAFT & SAVE INVOICES
Adding the ability to draft & save invoices for merchants to review at a later time. We all get busy & I would love the ability to start an invoice, save, & revisit when I'm ready to send.
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Add ability to export issued invoices to excel
After clicking on the Invoice option, be able to export the invoices issued to an excel file.
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Exporting Transaction Data
When exporting transaction data, it would be nice to see if a payment was paid via invoice issuance or if an employee actually made the payment. I have found a workaround, but it is exhausting.
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Clover Dashboard Timeout
Ever since there was an update I have to log back in if my dashboard is idle for 15 minutes. This is a real pain. I used to login in the morning and it would leave me logged in. Please change the logout time back to how it used to be
5 votes -
Employee Gratuity Permissions
Can an option be added to limit Employees ability to add Gratuity (or any other Service Charge) manually without a Manager or Administrator approval? Similar to the way voids are handled after an item has been printed.
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Class style appointments
I would love to see a class booking feature. For example, a scheduled 1 hour class that has a capacity for 10 customers to register for it. Bookable by time slot, employee, etc.
I would love a product that can support a spin studio, yoga studio, or personal trainers.
1 vote -
Reporting on Custom Fields
Currently there is an option on the hosted payments to add a custom field. I have added it and my clients can now add information into it when they use the payment link. What is not available is the ability to see what information the client has put into the custom field. Without the ability to see that information, the custom field is useless.
Please add the custom field to the reporting/receipt.
6 votes -
Reocurring Donations
Please add an option for donors to select "Recurring" donations on the donation form with Clover payment button. This feature is essential for processing monthly contributions automatically.
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
- Don't see your idea?