Skip to content

Engaging Customers

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Customer Engagement Features. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover software to improve customer experiences, increase traffic, and retain loyalty for merchants. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas about built-in functions on the Clover Dashboard (feedback on customer engagement apps should be included in the Apps/App Marketplace forum). We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Managing Customers Internally: Share your thoughts on Clover’s built-in software that allows businesses to manage customers including viewing/storing customer information. 

2. Customer Feedback: Are there features or capabilities that can improve the Clover customer feedback tool? Let us know here.

3. Customer Promotions: How can the promotions feature on the Clover dashboard be optimized for businesses?

4. Customer Rewards: What added functions can improve the built-in rewards software to increase customer retention and engagement?

5. Other Customer Engagement Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

Engaging Customers

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

149 results found

1. Customers need to be able to Get rewards for their Clover Kiosk purchase. Most Repeat customers are using the Clover Kiosk. ..I understand maybe not redeeming their free reward on the kiosk but at least get their points. I called clover support and they said that its not a feature at this time and to come here to post the suggestion/ request

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I want the ability to have the Customer Information show up under the Orders Tab like it did once before. This is very important for when we want to see who we are delivering to without needing to always print the Order or Payment Receipt.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Thousands of spam customers were added (not sure how!) and need to be deleted but currently the only option is to do so one by one. They are all from the same invalid domain @example.com so would be very easy to bulk delete. Not sure why this isn't a feature already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add the ability to offer a referal bonus to a customer that brings in a friend.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As a business owner, the most basic and essential promo of buy one get one free (BOGO) is missing in your features and there is no good way of doing this. I would think all of your customers would benefit from being able to run that type of a promotion. It could be for the same item, or it could be for select comparable items, or even at a category level. This is not a reward. It is intended to be a promotion to get customers in the door.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Customer purchase history needs to be able to be transferred from one Clover sales channel to another. At this time there is no 3rd party app to assist with purchase history - only customer name. This is important for repeat business and for the merchant to engage on going with their customers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Whenever I pull the customer list from dashboard, the names come out randomly - I would need to have the ability to sort them by date to pull the latest visit instead of having to scroll each - worst, I have to type the name over and over in search field and it is non-productive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. “Points towards perks” should actually reflect points. I entered a receipt code from a $3k, purchase the receipt said “Get 3707 points towards perks”. Then I entered a code from the same establishment where my receipt said “Get 12000 points towards perks”. I got the same exact 5% off QR for the $12k purchase as the first purchase. So there are no points - this is a garbage gimmick. And if the “point reward” is chosen by the vendor, perhaps you should advise them that not offering a “reward” would be better than finding out they give everyone the same…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Today you can only send one reminder to the client to pay their invoice. Most other providers allow you to send as many as needed to encourage payment.

Today you have to cancel an invoice after sending one reminder and create a new one. This is a waste of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I had square and could sync my customer data to my email platform (Moosend), now I see that I need to purchase an app, however I can't find one that offers compatibility with moosend and I'm not going to switch my email platform. I also can't believe what cost me nothing extra per month (Square), I now have to nickel and dime to add on apps to provide the same features I once had before. I wish there was more INCLUDED with clover.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Previously, when the charge went through, the options given were to print, email, or text the receipt. That's changed, and now the options are "Print" and "More". In order to email or text the receipt, you have to tap the "More" button first.

Our email and texting collection has dropped to less than 1% after this change. Previously we were getting about 5%. I've tried to talk to customer support about getting this changed back, but I've been told tough luck, try leaving a post on the uservoice page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Need to add street address this is how we lookup customers. Can't use system at this time because of this . Need Urgent Assistance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Merchant would like a way of offering online redemption for his gift cards or some type of discount that can be redeemed online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Cards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice to have the rewards reset for the costumers after the limit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Being able to merge clients in the "customers app".

i.e. Joe Schmoe has come 15 times, but his past purchases are not all under the same profile. He has multiple profiles. If I need to look up past orders, I have to scroll through each one. I know I can create a new order under that name, but the existing profiles of him wont account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Rewards program should be able to accommodate a merchant with more than one location. It took 4 months to find out that the merchant will have to rescind an account and manually enter rewards on the other account etc. This could not be a more tedious suggestion. I think of all the other major retail stores that use rewards apps and points and it does not work just in one store. This needs to be addressed immediately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Merchant would like Register app to pop up with Customer Name when they put their phone number in Clover Duo customer terminal so they know if that customer is currently in their network or customers app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi,
    We are seeing chargebacks from Clover online ordering and the reason has been 3D secure was not used. How do we prevent this from happening ? This happened more than once and we use clover online ordering platform and this is where the chargebacks are coming from. Both the times reason was "Visa 3D secure" was not used and we keep losing the disputes. If this continues we'll have to close our doors.
    Anyone from clover can help ? This is urgent.
    Thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make the ordering process faster for Quick Service Places:

1) Most Pos System ask for Dine In or To-Go at the end not at the Beg. Like the option to prompt just like customer Name at the end.

2) Also, Rather than having to enter customer name , a number is used each time some order with their order. Screen comes up with preselected numbers to click on the screen.

3) Also, Clover printer has the option to print a paper of order number only every time some place an order. Current lots of paper is waisted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. merchant would like for customers to receive notifications every time rewards are earned or redeemed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?