Skip to content

Reporting Functions

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Reporting Functions. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover reporting software to help merchants run their business more effectively. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas surrounding built in reporting functions. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Reporting Functionality: Ideas here should explicitly focus on the practicality and usefulness of Clover’s reporting feature. Is it easy to customize filters? Is the frequency at which reports generated sufficient?

2. Reporting Tips, Taxes, and Service Charges: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on tips, taxes, and service charges.

3. Employee Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on employees.

4. Inventory/Order/Customer/Sales Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on inventory, orders and customers. This also includes reporting on sales/revenue.

5. E-Commerce Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on online electronic transactions.

6. Other Reporting Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

341 results found

1. Please add a line button so I can separate my orders, I have a taco shop and I wanna be able yo separate an order of 5 tacos from another person's order of 3 tacos, please provide a button that says space or line that we can push when we want to separate our orders

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Our shop needs to implement a new tax for specific items, i have said items broken down by cateogry.. it would be great if i could assign a particular tax to the category rather than going line by line. PLEASE implement this change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This is so that the accountant can label these sales properly in the accounting system. Whether the sale was for fees, wholesales, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like my staff to view total tip amount ONLY, without seeing overall gross sales amount. This ability is needed for salons that are not commission based, the owner should not have to make our total sales visible just for staff to verify their tips only.
    Currently, when my staff want to view their total tips for that day, they are able to also view salon total sales.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Would it be possible to either put in the sales report, in the summary of the sale's report per devices directly or if we can a search by name tool (search tool to type the name and not just selecting it) or to have the device names in alphabetical order or a way to filter it to make it easier to find what we are looking for per devices. With 30+ terminals some can get lost in find each information per device one by one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We really need the ability to print out a z-out report at the end of a shift. That has been one of my top complaints about the system. I have had people leave me for Square because we do not have this functionality. This should be applied to all Clover devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow for hourly sales report to be filtered down to show revenue class or category sales totals by the hour. For example, how much food was sold between 10 and 11? How much alcohol between 1 and 2 am? Only total sales will show by hour and items report is too much to sort through and analyze.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would love to be able to print a list of every transaction that i've done in a year with out having to copy and past separate reports together. Currently I am only allowed to pull up 3 months at a time, so to get a years worth I have to do 4 separate searches, export the data, and then combine them myself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I need a separate Tax Line added to Invoices located under Virtual Terminal. I do not want to keep having to just add the sales tax to the totals box and making a note. For easier reporting purposes it would be much easier if a separate Sales Tax line would be added to Transaction type "Invoices"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sort transactions and orders by fulfillment time for more than one hour.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The text on the printed Items Sales report is small. The text has become smaller after the Reporting app's update on Clover mini. Merchant would like the printed text on the Item Sales report be larger if at all possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Wants to costimize how the Reporting Sales Overview are labeled because his staff doesn't get tips for server, they get it for everyone even if they weren't on their shift.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Simple report showing a customer's purchases for the month, week, whatever. It can be exported to PDF to email to the customer. The information is already all there; just a quick button to set a time period and export to PDF.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Once a transaction has posted the tax should not be changed./ We removed the cities we had left and entered the new ones come to find when doing the sales tax report, it moved transactions to closest tax rate

Once a transaction posted and batched it should save it in the reports

I now have to manually go back and match every date and city!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Subtract the labor cost from homebase from the net sales in Sales Overview and subtract the COGS from the food items in net sales in Sales Overview.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am asked reguarly by 3rd party softwares that integrate and sync with clover as to the 'creation date' of a product. Can you add this? As an example, some of my products are not properly syncing with ECWID and they wanted to find when the product was created and in order to do that they need to know from your end. There is not currently an option in reports or inventory for that but it would be helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Close out report auto print should match fiserv merchant service data. Now when it prints out we have to calculate 5 minutes before of sales and that’s the total amount of sales sent to merchant service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. the reporting app is not showing the full information after the update. service charges and online orders are missing they say.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Need a way to track Nontaxable sales by type. For example, we have nontaxable Phone Orders and nontaxable for Senior Citizen. Would like additional selections of the Remove Taxes by Type. Possibly within the three dots menu where the Remove Taxes exists, while in the Register App.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?