Skip to content

Management Functions

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Management Functions. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover management software to help merchants run their business simply and easily. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas surrounding built in management functions (feedback on business management apps should be included in the Apps/App Marketplace forum). We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Clover Dashboard Functionality: Share your thoughts on how the Clover Dashboard as a whole can function more effectively. 

2. Restaurant Menus and Clover Dining: Share your thoughts on all functions that specifically have to do with Clover Dining such as Clover’s built-in menu creation feature.

3. E-Commerce Management/Clover Online Ordering: Please include all your feedback and suggestions for enhancing Clovers e-commerce management software including Clover Online Ordering.

4. Inventory/Order Management: Please include all your feedback and suggestions for enhancing Clovers inventory management software.

5. Receipt Management: Provide ideas related to order receipts here including kitchen receipts, customer receipts and merchant copies. Tell us how Clover can enhance the processing of, information on, and appearance of various types of receipts.

6. Employee Management: Please include all your feedback and suggestions for enhancing Clovers employee management software. This includes permissions, viewing and editing employee roles, employee satisfaction, scheduling, owner access and more. If you have tipping suggestions, please include these ideas in the Tipping category of the Taking Payments forum.

7. Software Plans: Here you can provide feedback on Clover’s software plans. Please specify which plan your idea is featuring (Table Service Restaurants, Counter Service Restaurants, Register, Essentials, Payments).

8. Other Management Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

140 results found

1. Sometimes due to whatever reason, a few customer's online order will not get sent to the printer and Clover will send an email notification. It would be best if the order is attempted to be resent to the printer to prevent any misunderstanding or inconvenience. Not all merchants have access to their email to check for missing orders so just an email notification is not the best solution.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. From the Clover online order platform, when items added to cart and check out them, there are picking up time option which says 'For When?' and 2 scroll down options which are 'ASAP (in 20 mins)' and 'Schedule an order'.

I want to keep only 'Schedule and order' one. My business don't take same day order so I don't want customer select 'ASAP (in 20 mins)' option so I want to remove this option so people don't select it.

But when I talk a customer service staff, he said removing the 'ASAP' options is not possible and I just don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. From the register icon, if you choose delivery the prompt for address and telephone number should automatically pop up. There is never a time that you will choose delivery and not need the address. For restaurants that have younger employees-if they forget to ask for address information it creates big problems to retrieve that information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Online Ordering should have a collapse layout or some other layout options for a more intuitive end-user (customer) experience. if you look 1 of my siteshttps://paradisesmoothiejuicebar.com/mableton-order-online customers select smoothie then Berry White (ex.) they have to scroll vs there being a collapsed or tabbed option they can see more and make the ordering process more intuitive and less friction. As a developer I have to program in usability that make the experience even more challenging. Please advise?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My website uses Clover for online ordering. It would be very helpful to add customization in terms of pictures, logos, etc. to that specific page to make it more unique to each website owner. If there's any possible way for this to happen, please let me know as I would like make my ordering page more lively or at least have my logo set up on there

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Our POS Clover is integrated with GrubHub & Doordash. Any menu updates we do gets instantly updated in Doordash but it takes several hours to update in GrubHub system. This creates confusion among Customers on seeing different menu in different online ordering services. Also in the case of removing an item during business hours, customer can still select that item and place an order from GrubHub, but the order end up getting canceled because in POS the item is removed but GrubHub it is still showing up. Please help to make the integration consistent among different delivery service providers to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently, if a customer goes to Clover online ordering and cancels the order, the $0.00 order ticket will stuck in the order app and cannot be deleted, which is cluttering the list. Please add an option to delete or archive these cancelled orders from the orders app.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi, we are using clover online ordering app. Right now, there is not any functionality where we can click once order is ready to notify customer. You guys are already using similar kind of functionality to text customer receipt. Just put another button where it should say your order is ready. Thanks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. With the direct integration to Clover for Grubhub, Doordash, UberEats, the menu on these third party platforms will be cleared and replaced with their Clover Menu... specifically the items enabled for Clover Online Ordering. This means that their in order to use this integration, a merchant would have to list the same prices as their direct online ordering page. Most merchants have their own online ordering page populated with lower prices than the ones on third party platforms in order to protect their bottom line. Can we build in a mechanism that allows for a percentage price increase before the…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Clover online ordering does not work on:
    MacOS Venture 13.5.1
    Chrome Version 116.0.5845.140 (Official Build) (x86_64)

It allows the user to add items to the cart, but the cart will not open and there is no way to complete the order. As a work around, I can open Safari and re-enter my entire order. This has been a problem for at least a year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I currently have my online delivery orders getting assigned to a doordash driver through the DoorDash Drive setup. I would like for my instore delivery orders to be routed to doordash for a delivery driver to be assigned, just like my online orders.

Perhaps a field for selecting delivery time so that orders aren't made too far in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We have three locations that all take on-line orders through the Clover App. The app shows all three locations when the customer does a search, but shows the same photo/logo/name which makes it very difficult for the customer to tell if they are ordering from the correct location. For us it's more confusing because the locations have addresses on the same street name 2063 and 260 so they are constantly choosing the incorrect location.
    Each location should be able to choose it's own name, photo, logo just like we can do with the menu, hours etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We would like the ability to hide specific categories. There are categories I would like available on pos but not online

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be good to add flags to orders that have multiple available settings. Sure, Open and Closed are nice but that doesn't assist someone fulfilling orders keep up with the orders already picked up when all online orders come in paid in full and closed. A separate column for that flag would be good and to make the multiple options be configurable by the merchant would be nice. The ability to then filter based on this status is key. Also, the Orders Screen really would benefit from having a field for searching based on customer name, phone, or email…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As far as I can tell, you can only set online ordering based on the day of the week, and not close for specific days. This is a problem when you allow orders to be scheduled for future dates, but will not be open for specific days.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There should be a separate option from online hours. Delivery hours should be different than clover website pickup hours.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We found out scan to pay feature works only for Apple device at this moment.
    The problem is there are a lot of people using android too.
    Could you please develop that feature for android user?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Merchant request to have an option to add a specific schedule to certain items during the day through Online Ordering. There are specific items that should be available in a exact time in the day. Example: Breakfast, lunch...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have a mobile food truck. Like to using the online ordering but when I change locations and activate the online ordering it is a hassle to manually changing the location every time I am serving for that day. Can a pop up be created for my location service for online ordering ? Even if you can create a Headline on the web address for" online ordering location or we are serving at .... " where I could manually type the address for where I am serving for orders to be picked up would be lot better than changing original…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently the tip Name for online ordering is the Merchants name. As you may know legally the owner can not take the tips for themselves. So for the tips left on the online ordering, it should have an option to change the name to the employee or host that is taking care of the In store pickup not the owners name. Please add the option to change the name for online ordering tips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?