Skip to content

Management Functions

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Management Functions. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover management software to help merchants run their business simply and easily. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas surrounding built in management functions (feedback on business management apps should be included in the Apps/App Marketplace forum). We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Clover Dashboard Functionality: Share your thoughts on how the Clover Dashboard as a whole can function more effectively. 

2. Restaurant Menus and Clover Dining: Share your thoughts on all functions that specifically have to do with Clover Dining such as Clover’s built-in menu creation feature.

3. E-Commerce Management/Clover Online Ordering: Please include all your feedback and suggestions for enhancing Clovers e-commerce management software including Clover Online Ordering.

4. Inventory/Order Management: Please include all your feedback and suggestions for enhancing Clovers inventory management software.

5. Receipt Management: Provide ideas related to order receipts here including kitchen receipts, customer receipts and merchant copies. Tell us how Clover can enhance the processing of, information on, and appearance of various types of receipts.

6. Employee Management: Please include all your feedback and suggestions for enhancing Clovers employee management software. This includes permissions, viewing and editing employee roles, employee satisfaction, scheduling, owner access and more. If you have tipping suggestions, please include these ideas in the Tipping category of the Taking Payments forum.

7. Software Plans: Here you can provide feedback on Clover’s software plans. Please specify which plan your idea is featuring (Table Service Restaurants, Counter Service Restaurants, Register, Essentials, Payments).

8. Other Management Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

56 results found

1. Merchant would like to remove/delete telecheck transaction from the dashboard for accounting purposes. When a check isn't scanned successfully or if the wrong option is selected. The system assumes the check will be physically deposited that same day, so it adds it as a sale on the dashboard. Most merchants don't do that. They will rerun it and then their sales are incorrect for the day.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Merchant does not want to be prompted for RD each time they log into the dashboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to Delete overdue invoices on the Clover Web Dashboard

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add back the "alternate name" section on dashboard! I use it for all of my products and it is highly inconvenient that it was removed and can now only be viewed through the excel spreadsheet. It makes no sense for it to not be on the management side of dashboard seeing as it was there for years without issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to be able to adjust and set the width of my columns when looking at my items list. For example, decrease the width of the tax column and increase the width of my Item Name or UPC column. I can't always read the entire name or UPC and have to take the time to click on each particular item and then click on the item name and scroll over to see the end. It's time consuming and inconvenient.

It would also be nice to make the box (where you enter inventory) larger so you can see the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Merchant like the top 5 items and top 5 categories option on the dashboard.
    Merchant would like the ability to see top 5 labels on the dashboard but the option is not available on the dashboard merchant is requesting to provide a drop down option to pick from showing top items / top categories/ top labels.
    I was able to show merchant a work around to go to reporting items and look at the labels report , merchant already knew how to do that merchant really want the ability to toggle between the top chart to show to labels

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This merchant is good with spreadsheets, but there needs to be a way to see his summary on the dashboard somehow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The merchant would like to have the order status added to the Web Dashboard as shown on the Clover devices for paid, open or partially paid orders

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Multi-Location Dashboard is great, in theory. However, 3 BIG changes can drastically help franchises and enterprise level businesses. This would allow Clover to stay competitive in the market without merchants switching from Clover to higher end POS' to compensate for lack of options for franchises and enterprise level businesses.

1. We NEED the ability to not only link, but to support and have full functionality of multiple locations for the Multi-Location Dashboard using ALL current service plans, including the older $29.95 Register plan and current Counter Service plans. Merchants should not have to downgrade from the current Counter Service plan…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have one main company and there's 3 different branches. Different prices and different menus. Main company is the same - banking wise. I would like to see the clover dashboard operate similar to Quickbooks online. You log into one dashboard and have the option to select one of your companies and see individual sales and run individual reports.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. dashboard on device - Will not connect on station. Several merchants would like to easily access their online dashboard on the station. Its much easier for inventory ordering.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Beginning yesterday afternoon I have no access to my complete inventory. I cannot add labels to new inventory. When I click on inventory there is no way to see the title of what the inventory is. The whole thing changed and I would like to know if this is temporary because I do a lot of my business that way

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This new update is GARBAGE. It is not user friendly at all. This is so terrible its added more time and steps on to an simple task. You now need to budget in 20 extra minutes just to add in any inventory. And forget about trying to quickly look up inventory how you used to. TALK ABOUT A HEADACHE. there are so many thins that happen in a day for retail/business owners that having to add extra steps to your simple task should not be one of them. I was provided no help or solution but putting the complaint on…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When you create a new category can we implement a color for the category? Default it to white with like 25 colors to pick from and then make that category button that color. It is a lot easier for the eye to relate to a color when in a hurry then having to read. Not to mention all of our competitors can color code buttons.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently, BC"s have to call into Clover Support to have an Auto-Batch time changed, we have received trainings on this and have to differentiate between when the Merchant Batches and when First Data Host closes the batch out. This also is related to which bank the merchant uses to have next day funding capability. Every time I have called in and very clearly explain what batch time they need in order to get next day funding and even include my Time Zone(Central) vs. Eastern- I still have it formatted incorrectly about 50% of the time. It would save us time…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. merchant would like to be able to have a feature where we can remove the payment failed transactions on dashboard

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. from the dashboard be able to modify happy hours times and specials

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Within the dashboard mobile application the merchant would like the ability to view reports from "previous day". at this time when selecting the range of view, the options are: "today"- "this week so far" - "this month so far"

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?