Skip to content

Reporting Functions

Welcome to the feedback forum for Clover Reporting Functions. Please share your ideas for how we can update our Clover reporting software to help merchants run their business more effectively. Specifically, this forum should only include ideas surrounding built in reporting functions. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap.

Here are quick descriptions of each category so that you can easily locate and post ideas in the correct place!

1. Reporting Functionality: Ideas here should explicitly focus on the practicality and usefulness of Clover’s reporting feature. Is it easy to customize filters? Is the frequency at which reports generated sufficient?

2. Reporting Tips, Taxes, and Service Charges: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on tips, taxes, and service charges.

3. Employee Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on employees.

4. Inventory/Order/Customer/Sales Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on inventory, orders and customers. This also includes reporting on sales/revenue.

5. E-Commerce Reporting: This category should distinctively include all feedback regarding Clover reports producing intelligence on online electronic transactions.

6. Other Reporting Suggestions: Place your idea here if you have feedback that does not fit in any of the other forum categories.

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

341 results found

1. We need reporting to reflect lump sum totals for each of the following categories: labor, parts, service call, tip e.g.s
    labor = lump sum
    parts = lump sum
    and so forth.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'd like to be able to export the daily batch report into an Excel file. It'd be a lot easier to keep track of daily-weekly transaction activities. Thank you!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The merchant has various tax rates for bottle tax. In reporting he would like to be able to see the amount of items sold under a specific tax rate as well as the item names

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Out first shift ends at 9pm, tabs run over to our second shift. The first shift has to print out open tabs and leave them with the second shift. The second shift has to figure out who gets what when the tab is closed out. Can you make it that all open tabs get flagged when the first bartender clocks out, then when the second bartender closes out the tab, the system automatically breaks down the tip between 1st and second shift based on the percentage of the tip and who rand what amounts.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We need to be able to look at an Item and see sales for a time period and see what invoices that item was sold on. I need to see individual receipts to view the notes on these sales and can't locate them in Clover. The transaction tab doesn't allow you to search by item - Which it really should.
    I find it hard to believe Clover doesn't offer these options but that's what tech support told me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. After payment is done. Clover is not able to go to the order and edit, remove, or void from the order.
    We are not talking about the payment done and approved. Just the reporting details side

Example:
    1 Casamigo = $10
    1 French fries = $5
    1 French fries = $5
    1 casamigo = $10

Device flex went offline and the server kept adding the duplicate items because she couldn’t see the item in “Review Order” from flex. She charges $15 approved credit card. Clover is back online and sees more items. Then there is partial payment left balance of…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Close out report auto print should match fiserv merchant service data. Now when it prints out we have to calculate 5 minutes before of sales and that’s the total amount of sales sent to merchant service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. would it be possible to have a breakdown of the taxes in the closeout report the merchant prints off from the station? currently there are 3 reports they can print off from the device but the summary report does not break down the GST and the other taxes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Reporting - Merchant requests that reporting be upgraded to include more information. Not every sale we process is taxable. We also sell to other vendors and those items are tax free. Currently i have two reports i can pull. Revenue Item Sales and Payments. When i pull the Revenue item sales it shows the items and amounts but doesn't say if the sale was taxable or not. When i pull the Payments i can see if a specific payment was taxable but it doesn't tell me what item was sold.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. the reporting app is not showing the full information after the update. service charges and online orders are missing they say.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How do I get a detailed list report of all item sales? I would like to get a detailed list report showing line by line the item, item category, sale date, sale day of week, sale price, tax, tip, payment type, etc.

This way I could slice and dice the data anyway I want in excel

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Under dashboard when you go to shifts reporting it shows each employees hours in hours and minutes (1-60 minutes) When we export the shifts report to print it, the minutes change to 1-100 and we have to calculate the amount of minutes for each employee on each shift for each day. We are an establishment of over 75 employees. Its a lot of extra work.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include an option to print the information of the actions that are processed trough the "Open Cash drawer" in the register app

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. At this time when using this button, there is no way to attach a revenue class and its messing up the reporting.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to generate a Report that shows sales transactions daily and/or weekly (time/date frame adjustable) by Revenue Class AND by Tender Type (cash, check, cc, etc.). Ideally, the report would show an itemized list of transactions for each Revenue Class, by Tender Type. Or, ability to make a Custom Report and select parameters and filters.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Would love to be able to see a report that can give me all of my employees cc tips and cash tips for a custom time frame to make payroll easier

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. please send daily batch summaries to email on file

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The employee report should have a column for reporting cash tips. This will help with payroll

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We need a report that will pull client data connected to sales so you can see who is our top client by sales or by category etc. This is a basic CRM report that is critical for retail

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. You currently offer a sales comparison with the same date of the previous year, but not the same day of the week. Our business is heavily variable based on the day of the week; comparing Saturday, June 5, 2021 to Friday, June 5, 2020 is not very useful. But comparing Saturday, June 5, 2021 to Saturday, Jun 6, 2020 would be very useful. Our previous point-of-sale system offered this functionality.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?