402 results found
-
duplicate invoice
The invoice platform should allow to delete a duplicate invoices without sending notification to the customer. Currently the only way to remove a duplicate is by cancelling the invoice and the customer receives notification.
2 votesThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Add production item count to KDS
Can we add the ability to have production item count to the KDS
2 votesThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Recurring Payments through Hosted Payment Page (especially for non-profits)
The Hosted Payment Page should allow consumers to check a box or something like that to make the payment recurring. This will be especially useful for non-profits collecting donations. Many non-profit donation services offer this and if Clover could do it I can offer it as an alternative.
2 votes -
Update of customer address without putting in all of the card information for a saved card.
In addition to the planned update of being able to enter a new expiration date for a saved card without having to put all of the customers card information in, it would also be helpful to be able to update a new customer address without having to put all of the card information back into the terminal for a recurring payment.
2 votesThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Why has the email address changed on the email receipts that we get?
We used to get the email address from the customer on the email receipt that we get from you. Two months it stopped showing up there. How can we get that function turned back on?
2 votesThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Tax
As a quick service venue we advertise out pricing inclusive of tax. It would be extremely helpful for Clover to be able to have pricing inclusive of tax that backs out the defined sales tax percentage. Currently we are having issues with the tax being added on a base price rounding oddly and making pricing off by a few cents. Even allowing a net price to a higher decimal would correct this.
2 votes -
Recurring
In Recurring payments, the merchent now does not have the ability to set up a start and stop date in the "Plan". We NEED this feature back. It also now runs the card as soon as you set up a "customer". ALSO VERY BAD. Please revert back to the original format with a start and a stop date and do not run "customer" until start date. This was a terrible "upgrade" and is making way more work for the merchant as now we have to manually run all of these payments every week/month.
2 votes -
Adding files to payment receipts
I need to be able to add files/images to payment receipts. I want to be able to add a qr code to the bottom part of all my receipts, so it can prompt my customers to go to a link. The only way I can somewhat do that now is if I put a link in the notes and my customers type it out on their devices letter by letter. I need to have them be able to scan it from their mobile devices (cameras) so it can take them to a link.
2 votes -
Account number
For a client to pay using the QR code for the hosted check out, please add a account/invoice number field to the payment link feature. The information added to the field should also be available when looking at the transaction in the payment details section. How else is the merchant to know what the payment is for?
2 votes -
The ability to STOP or Remove (PENDING STATUS) in recurring Payments
If I have a client that has a payment due in 5 days, but they wish to pay today but their payment is on (pending status). I can't remove them from a pending status. I can remove the payment plan and delete it, and that payment will still be pending. I would have to charge them, leave the payment that's pending, only to return it. I need flexibility for my clients. Another client that had an extra recurring payment as error and because they were in (Pending Status) I could not stop the payment. I called Clover, and I was…
2 votes -
tips issue
Hello we have problem the waiter is only allowed to order and print reciept ! so when customer goes to pay at the cashier the tip goes to cashier.
we also have another problem we can only scan with the order section .
the scanner is not compatible with dining in app
2 votes -
Tap pay signature
Your company doesn’t offer a signature option if the customer does in fact use the tap to pay option. I have had disputes over transaction and feel that a signature option for this could be another layer of protection for the retailer.
2 votes -
Pre-Authorization Signature
I take Pre-Authorizations at my business as a for of deposit holding the rental equipment.
I would like to be able to have a signature pop-up for a Pre-Authorization authorizing that the customer will allow a transaction to be made on this pre-auth in the instance they do not return or return with rental equipment that has been damaged. More security for the retailer if disputed by the customer2 votes -
Invoices
When searching for invoices, whether in the online dashboard or on the Clover Go app, the selected invoice only gives the sent/due dates, customer name/email, and the subtotal. We need to be able to search for and see what was invoiced. This reporting feature is woefully vague. The only way to see what was invoiced is once it has been paid for which does no good for invoices that are still pending.
2 votes -
Tipping based per transaction vs. on total ticket amount
Hello,
It has become aware that when splitting a ticket for a group who would like to pay separately, it calculated the suggested tip amount based on the total ticket and not their individual portion. This has created awkward situations at the end of our guest experience, in which they assume we are asking for a much larger tip than appropriate, Especially if it is a large group over 4 people. This only seems to happen on the large Station model and not the handhelds. I will be shopping for other POS systems.2 votes -
Taxes at Healthcare/ Payment plan
Enable taxes on Healthcare/ Payments plan
2 votes -
Ability to Add/Edit/Remove Discount in Website
Add back the ability to add/edit/remove Discount option on the website version in settings. I noticed it was removed after the update, it was very helpful having that option when I can not be at the location to adjust things.
2 votes -
interac surcharge
I recently changed from a 3rd party app in Clover to Clover's built-in surcharge functionality for interac and credit transactions. The credit portion works perfectly, the surcharge is always charged on credit transitions (tap or not). HOWEVER, your interac functionality is faulty! It will not charge the surcharge on tap transactions, it only charges on transactions where the customer inserts their card. This is a bug in my mind! Why would we not want surcharge applied to all interac transactions? The 3rd party app did so, so it's not a interac rule. It's clearly a bug in your software. Please…
2 votes -
Allow Editing to Hosted Checkout
For medical/dental offices we don't need "Your Order" at the top of the form. It makes it look like they are ordering tacos, not paying a medical bill. The whole form needs to be editable in order to customize it for offices besides those "taking orders".
2 votes -
Ability to Manually Enter a Card On A Clover Compact, When doing an Authorization Only
Why doesn't a Clover Compact allow for manually keyed in transaction, when attempting an Authorization Only? This is supported on all other devices.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?