405 results found
-
Payment Timing Selection
It would be beneficial to be able to choose what time recurring payments run. They currently run willy nilly and does not even correlate to what time they were input having some run at 9:30pm when our office is not even open. If we could choose to have all recurring payments run at the same time, that would be best.
1 vote -
Separate Customer Profiles w/ Shared Phone, Email and CC info.
We need the ability to create separate customer profiles, even if they share the same phone number, email and/or CC info. Currently, when we create a new profile in the 'Customers' app and process a sale, adding the same phone number or credit card to another profile causes the system to merge the profiles. This overwrites data and links them as the same profile, depending on which one is edited and saved. We need the profiles with shared phone or card info, etc. to remain distinct and not merge automatically.
*Currently using the Payments service plan.
5 votes -
Add Fee as well as Sales tax via invoicing
this is not an option in the Virtual Terminal--only on Clover Go app
1 vote -
Reporting no longer shows a calendar when choosing custom date range. Merchant would like to have this option back
Currently when choosing custom date range on the sales overview tab, the UI presents a screen to type in the date. Merchant says that this is different from the calendar view that used to be there and would like it reverted back so he does not have to manually type in the dates whenever searching for a report.
1 vote -
Void Cash Transaction
Allow the ability to void a cash transaction. Currently, it can only be refunded. The transaction was accidental and therefore, no cash was exchanged so we cannot refund it.
5 votes -
tax on gratuity
The state of Tennessee is now charging taxes on mandatory gratuities or service charges. Most POS systems have updated to allow the users to add taxes to those fees (typically 18% or 20% gratuity) to pass the burden to the consumer. Clover has not added this option which is causing businesses using it to pay an additional tax amount each month. You will start to lose customers by not adding the option, I am sure.
22 votes -
Tax
As a quick service venue we advertise out pricing inclusive of tax. It would be extremely helpful for Clover to be able to have pricing inclusive of tax that backs out the defined sales tax percentage. Currently we are having issues with the tax being added on a base price rounding oddly and making pricing off by a few cents. Even allowing a net price to a higher decimal would correct this.
2 votes -
Geo Taxes for Travel/Event Merchants
Merchants who travel for events/pop-ups would love an automated tax adjustment based off the location they are in without having to manually update all their devices for each event.
Reporting for each city/state/country is essential with this automation.
EX: I make sales in Atlanta on Saturday and sales in Chattanooga on Sunday. When I filter "the last 7 days" it will show me "sales for atlanta/taxes" and "sales for Chattanooga/taxes"
Hope this is helpful and merchants often request this feature.
(maybe using cellular/wireless manager or wifi to recognize the location?)
1 vote -
Ability to categorize payment links
I think the ability to assign a category to a payment link is crucial. Our high school wants the ability to use payment links for fundraising but currently payment links all show up as "uncategorized". This would prevent us from holding concurrent fundraisers because we would not be able to easily determine who the funds belong to as they would all show as 'uncategorized'.
3 votes -
Make items discountable or not discountable
Choose items that can be discounted or not discounted.
3 votes -
Disable Manual Card Entry on ALL Clover devices
Only the full stations have this ability now. You should allow the merchant to completely disable the ability to key-in cards on all devices (compact, flex, mini). This can help businesses safeguard against fraudulent payments and prevent chargebacks. Currently, the merchant is at the mercy of their employees to not do this which can be risky.
1 vote -
Scalable Logo on Invoices
Scalable Logo on Invoices
Please allow uploaded logo to be sized proportionally to the invoice page.
I've uploaded different sized logo files and they all come out at the same very small size which cannot be recognized easily and is much smaller than the size of the heading at the top of the invoice.1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Recurring
In Recurring payments, the merchent now does not have the ability to set up a start and stop date in the "Plan". We NEED this feature back. It also now runs the card as soon as you set up a "customer". ALSO VERY BAD. Please revert back to the original format with a start and a stop date and do not run "customer" until start date. This was a terrible "upgrade" and is making way more work for the merchant as now we have to manually run all of these payments every week/month.
2 votes -
Clover correspondence via payment link
I am with an agent bank speaking on behalf of the client. Need a more professional salutation for the email notification from the Clover hosted payment page link. We are going to lose a new merchant if we cannot get this edited. We have been told it is not an editable field, that it is a Global Clover Setup. Our client received an email from his client asking if our card processing was legitimate because they didn't think a professional program would address a valued client as "Hey" Your payment has been received.
This needs to be taken seriously and…1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Adding files to payment receipts
I need to be able to add files/images to payment receipts. I want to be able to add a qr code to the bottom part of all my receipts, so it can prompt my customers to go to a link. The only way I can somewhat do that now is if I put a link in the notes and my customers type it out on their devices letter by letter. I need to have them be able to scan it from their mobile devices (cameras) so it can take them to a link.
2 votes -
Account number
For a client to pay using the QR code for the hosted check out, please add a account/invoice number field to the payment link feature. The information added to the field should also be available when looking at the transaction in the payment details section. How else is the merchant to know what the payment is for?
2 votes -
Manager set up recurring payments
I want to be able to have my staff or manager set up recurring payments for customers since I am membership based. It only allows admin/owner to create. Do not want employees to have access to admin/owner information.
1 vote -
Merchant wants to have the Alphanumerical display showing when customer types in their PIN
Currently when customers are putting in their pin, it only shows numbers. Merchant says some of her customers use letters and would like that to show the T9 keypad just as a visual indication of what letters are being pressed.
1 voteThank you for submitting your Idea to UserVoice.
-
Rewards % off doesn't work
Your rewards program needs a LOT of work and a LOT MORE INSTRUCTIONS posted. I was able to get a $ off discount to work, but that is not optimal for my type of business. I would like to offer a 5% discount after $100 purchase, but that doesn't work at all. There are so many broken pieces to the rewards "program" I hardly know where to begin. The pop-up box after the customer checks in asks for the amount of today's purchase; when that is entered, it automatically awards them points before it is even paid for. That is…
3 votes -
The ability to STOP or Remove (PENDING STATUS) in recurring Payments
If I have a client that has a payment due in 5 days, but they wish to pay today but their payment is on (pending status). I can't remove them from a pending status. I can remove the payment plan and delete it, and that payment will still be pending. I would have to charge them, leave the payment that's pending, only to return it. I need flexibility for my clients. Another client that had an extra recurring payment as error and because they were in (Pending Status) I could not stop the payment. I called Clover, and I was…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?